The December Hammer

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2010

      Dear Group,
      Hey, an awesome 7 of 10 predicted December Hammer!
      Does anyone know what the Zetas space people mean by the December Hammer before the end of 2010 ??
      Peace

      From http://zetatalk.com/ning/04de2010.htm 12-4-2010 The December Hammer
      We are asked almost weekly how the governments of the world plan to respond to the 7 of 10 scenarios, and have responded to this in the past. They will not warn their populace nor is Obama at liberty to do so for many reasons. This is, at the current time, considered just another prediction from just another source, despite our accuracy on hundreds of predictions that have come about. Our predictions tend not to be dated, except for the 2003 prediction on the passage, which they consider a fizzle despite the obvious arrival of Planet X precisely as we predicted - where and when expected. Where our predictions on the 7 of 10 scenarios starting by the end of 2010 have made some nervous, the specter of the public becoming solidly aware of the ZetaTalk message and aware of the presence of Planet X nearby scares them more.

      Indeed, there is vulnerability during the magnetic dance between Planet X and the Earth during December. That the wobble becomes worse during this time has been pointed out in the past. Since March of 2010, when an 8.8 quake struck Chili, we and the public have associated the obvious plate movements that have occurred since then to the 7 of 10 predictions. The plate holding India has been sinking on the western side, in Pakistan, as predicted - a fact which can no longer be denied as enough time has passed since the July floods for the rainwater to drain. Jakarta is sinking and Thailand is folding while the number of volcanoes in the region, particularly along the Sumatra/Java edge of the tongue holding Indonesia, are exploding to a degree beyond what has occurred in the past.

      Meanwhile, in the S America region, matters are even more obvious. That the Caribbean is under pressure has also been noted since the Haiti quake on January 12, 2010 and the lifting of the northern border of the Caribbean Plate since March of 2010. The Andes Fault is showing mountain building while the sea off shore from Colombia is sinking. This is all of record and occurring, date wise, simultaneously. Oil and gas rigs have been exploding with unexplained and unexpected accidents in the Caribbean all year along the Caribbean Plate border, as occurred in Bonaire on September 2, 2010 and in Trinidad and Tobago on May 13, 2010. Even Africa showed her eagerness to roll by late November of 2010.

      At the current time, 2010 has been a year when all the plates along the Equator have been loosened up by the continuous daily jerking about that the Earth wobble incited by the near presence of Planet X. The plates are greased, so that at the present time one can find quakes on all sides of the various plates involved, occurring almost simultaneously. They are twitching, almost unimpeded in their motion, and just waiting for a push to set them into the plate movements we have described. Enter the Christmas Hammer, the end of the Magnetic Trimester on December 17, the time frame of the great 9.5 Sumatra quake on December 26, 2004. Do our predictions that the 7 of 10 scenarios will occur prior to the end of 2010 have something to do with December as a month of magnetic changes affecting the magnetic dance between Planet X and the Earth? Yes!
      <http://zetatalk.com/ning/04de2010.htm>

      The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS! http://Zetaheaven.org:

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2010
        (CNN) -- Ecuador's Tungurahua volcano erupted Saturday, sending ash and lava spewing nearly a mile into the sky.
        Residents evacuated the area after the country's National Agency of Risk Control issued a "red alert." The warning was later downgraded to orange, as the volcano became less active.
        Activity at Tungurahua -- which means "throat of fire" in the native Quechua language -- peaked Saturday between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m., according to the Geological Institute in Quito.
        At one point, the ash cloud reached nearly 3 km (1.9 miles) above the volcano's crater, according to the institute, and lava flowed about 2 km from the crater
        < http://globalrumblings.blogspot.com/2010/12/volcano-known-as-throat-of-fire-erupts.html >
        The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS! http://Zetaheaven.org:

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
          On 6/19/2010
          We were only allowed to state that one or more of the plate movements described would happen by the end of 2010, when a 7 of 10 would have arrived, and that a 7 of 10 would shock the world.

          Trimester Approaching

          The concept of magnetic trimesters was introduced in this newsletter a year ago, in Issue 156. That NASA has recently discovered a magnetic ribbon passing the solar system, as deailed in Issue 206 of this newsletter, confirms this outside magnetic influence. The great Sumatra tsunami quake occurred in fact toward the end of the December trimester, on December 26, 2004. The Zetas recently detailed the precise ends of the trimesters, as they do not fall on the last days of the month as might be presumed. For the December Trimester, it falls on December 17.

          ZetaTalk Explanation 7/17/2010: These are of course approximate dates as the cosmos does not act according to the Gregorian calendar. However, the magnetic trimesters are echoing what we have frequently referred to as particle crowding, occurring elsewhere in the Universe in such a way as to influence the flow of magnetic particles in the vicinity of your solar system. Your Sun is dominant in his little neighborhood. The planets align with the Sun but in their own little backyards are likewise dominant. But the solar system is swayed by a larger magnetic field which encompasses the solar system. In fact, your human scientists have discovered this, finding the solar system delineated by what they termed a magnetic ribbon.

          Why should this divide into three phases, when magnets on the surface of Earth have no such phases? This is a pulse, from afar, and not relevant to mankind's future on planet Earth. Suffice it to say that this pulse is divided into 3 parts, and they line up remarkably well with a 4 month period, each being a third of an Earth year. Did the Earth arrive at her orbit of 365 days in a year in part because of this magnetic pulse? Indeed, and this also relates to why the Earth and the Sun both tilt in a certain direction, magnetically. Were we to estimate more precisely the point when the pulse changes, it would be more akin to December 17, April 20, and August 12. But there is a slight period after the end of a phase when a particle crowding has not yet subsided, or an increase in particle flow has not yet registered. Thus, the end of those months is most accurate as a guide.

          What might the approaching December 17, 2010 hold in store for the predicted 7 of 10 scenarios? The Zetas have certainly gone on record, undeniably, that the 7 of 10 will occur by the end of 2010.
          On 11/28/2009

          Nothing has changed since November 7, 2009 when this question was last asked. You will know when we have arrived at a 7, without question.
          On 2/27/2010

          This will not be a single quake or a series of quakes, it will be plate movements that are strong enough, significant enough, that shock would be the word to use in describing the reaction of the populace.
          On 3/27/2010

          Beyond the fact that we have confirmed this holographic presentation to be valid, in the steps it relayed, and beyond stating that to move to a 7 of 10 one or more of these described catastrophe's must happen, we can say no more.
          On 4/3/2010

          What will be the biggest event of the year 2010 A.D? One of the events that was presented in the holographic presentation that Nancy attended last November will surely occur. Just what else might occur, or which of these events we are referring to, we cannot say.
          On 5/15/2010

          The 7 of 10, which we said would occur by the end of 2010, will include one or more of the disasters that Nancy was presented with during her November, 2009 holographic presentation.

          < http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue214.htm >The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS! http://Zetaheaven.org: