IS JAPAN TO SUFFER SEVERAL 9+ EQs BEFORE 2011 PER ZETAS?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2010
      IS JAPAN TO SUFFER SEVERAL 9+ EQs BEFORE 2011 PER ZETAS?
      The Zetas space people of Zetatalk.com are warning us all that before the end of this year, Japan will be first to suffer a series of several devastating 9 magnitude plus earthquakes! Thereafter, several more events will follow or immediately occur which will ultimately end or culminate in a catastrophic POLESHIFT around or before (circa) December 21, 2012.
      Will the Zetas’ Japan several 9+ EQ predictions come true before the end of this December, or will it prove untrue???
      Please, please STAY TUNED.
      Peace
      *
      Japan shaken but not knocked down after Tokyo earthquake
      A Tokyo earthquake measuring 6.9 hit Japan Monday afternoon. The quake affected a broad swath of the country.
      <http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Latest-News-Wires/2010/1130/Japan-shaken-but-not-knocked-down-after-Tokyo-earthquake?sms_ss=email&at_xt=4cf516b4fe03f453,0>
      *
      The Zeta Report 45, Nov. 18, 2010 on YouTube - S America is showing signs of a pending 7 of 10 roll! < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88AfXgulXwQ>
      *
      The Zeta Report 44, Nov. 18, 2010 on YouTube - Indonesia is showing signs of a pending 7 of 10 drop! < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSJoWwslEtY >
      *
      à The Zeta Report 43, Nov. 18, 2010 on YouTube - 7 of 10 Sequence is revealed. When will you be affected? < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDf9UHyFORg>

      The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS! http://Zetaheaven.org:

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010

        Dear Group,
        Please pardon me for “unintentionally” misstating that the Zeta space people said or wrote in ZetaTalk that Japan would SUFFER SEVERAL 9+ EQs BEFORE 2011! Thanks to two very observant members of earthchanges@yahoogroups.com (Gerald and Dpprro), I was informed that the correct sequence which would be “FIRST in the 7 of 10” sequence which was expectant to occur before 2011 would be the tipping of the Indo-Australian plate in the Pacific, and NOT the 9+ magnitude earthquakes in Japan which is predicted to occur during the last stage and NOT the first!
        Thus, I again apologize to everyone in the group as I got this post all screwed up something really serious.
        I am sorry for the mishap if any one was misled or if you erred on account of what I said or wrote!

        On the other hand, please everyone, I implore and beg you, if you haven’t seen this very important short new ZetaTalk video on the Sequence of the “7 of 10“, it would indeed be wise for everyone to watch it without hesitation! By the way, the monster 9+ magnitude earthquakes in Japan is sequenced number 8 per the Zetas in the video.
        Again, my apologies.

        The link to the “7 of 10” Zeta video is below:
        <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDf9UHyFORg> Sequence of Zetas predicted “7 of 10” events which will plague the planet starting from now (11-2010) and ending sometime before end of 2011.

        Peace
         The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS! http://Zetaheaven.org: