Expected Visit

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2010
      (Hey! Lets enjoy our expected upcoming) visit with super advanced extraterrestrial life forms in 2012 from Galaxy Abell 1835 IR1916, 13.2 billion light years from earth?

      It is the furthest galaxy from the earth. It was formed roughly 700 million years after the big bang.

      The life forms in this Galaxy is invisible. They harness gravity waves. They live simultaneously in matter and anti-matter universes. They exchange lives between dimensions without a reboot or death as we know.

      The UFOs span across the ten dimensions. They travel into Hyperspace and are guided from the chilled universe below the Hyperspace.

      They communicate via integrated consciousness. They harness zero point energy from quantum vacuum. They defy the chaotic nature of the quantum mechanics. They live in the world of perfect or zero entropy.

      They travel by bending space and time and taking short cuts across the higher dimensions. They communicate with telepathy and base their civilization on the principle of the eternal continuity in the singularities of integrated consciousness.

      They access the central black holes of every Galaxy and control the fine tuning of the universe. Their civilization prosper in the dark energy. They use time dimensions to create and recreate the formation and reformations of Galaxies, star systems, and Black Holes.

      (Note: Sorry, I can't provide a link for you.)