    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2010
      (Note: This is an important read. I hope to share more with you the truth of my personal experiences with these guys and gals & the Spiritual Powers behind them controlling our soul's destiny respecting freewill and choice...Dex)

      Cross posting:

      A second look at an alleged ET communication
      Sent by Dan Drasin, a Marin-based film-maker and researcher

      Note from Dan:
      Dear friends and colleagues,

      Like most people who have researched various aspects of the UFO/ET issue,
      I've often wondered what would happen if ET life showed up in a way that
      could not be denied or debunked by the guardians of our current consensus
      reality. Given the precipitous state of our world, and its near-dominion by
      corrupt, fear-based and profoundly materialistic forces that live in the
      shadows and wield archaic belief systems as tools of social control, this
      question seems to me more intriguing than ever.

      So when the following posting (originally from 2003) recently came around
      again I took some time to mull it over.

      The translation from the original French was awkward and disjointed. So,
      being fascinated with this question, and being a dilettante linguist on
      side, I thought it would be a useful exercise to clean the translation up,
      to the best of my ability. (I made one pass through it -- I think it could
      probably use at least one more). Doing that forced me to read it very
      carefully in order to discern the intended meaning where it seemed unclear
      or ambiguous. In doing so, I realized that my predispositions toward the
      subject had caused me to read and remember it selectively and inaccurately
      the first time around.

      Many ufologists have long believed (and some inside information seems to
      confirm) that if the "terrorism" threat fails to drive the populace fully
      into the embrace of authoritarian control, the Powers that Be are prepared
      to play the "evil-alien" card, trumping up a threat from outer space -- a
      sort of cosmic 9/11 -- based partly on exotic technologies long in the
      possession of black ops and rumored to be of "negative" alien origin. That
      may sound melodramatic, but didn't two Washington Post reporters just reveal
      the existence of a vast, secretly funded intelligence operation - a virtual
      "fourth branch of government"-- whose staff already outnumbers the
      population of Washington DC? What could be more bizarre, alarming or extreme than
      that? Please keep this in mind as you read the text below.

      Given these revelations and so many others (not to mention what still
      remains unrevealed), is it possible that nothing short of an
      incontrovertible demonstration of a constructive alien presence would be
      enough to shake the arrogant certainties of the elite and awaken ordinary
      people? Who knows? ... but this message broaches that option, and purports
      to put the choice in ordinary people's hands.

      Some have argued, wisely, that intervention by "external" forces could
      disempower humanity -- thus, the "Prime Directive." But a more disturbing
      counterargument cannot be entirely dismissed -- that we may already have
      crossed critical tipping points and now have less to lose than to gain
      should such an intervention occur.

      To be clear, I take no stand on the truth or content of this message, and
      currently I have no time or desire to debate it or answer emails about it.
      So please make of it, and do with it, what you will. I believe one can
      read it as fact, fiction, fantasy or hoax and still benefit from considering
      the philosophical and political questions it raises.

      Surely some will find fault with my posting it at all, but so be it.

      As far as I've been able to determine, the original source appears to be a
      Mr. Jean Ederman, now 49, of France, who evidently works in the field of
      aviation. He claims to have been a military jet pilot, air traffic
      controller and airport manager, and to have a masters in economics. He
      also claims to have had a number of anomalous experiences since the age of
      six, which later included a number of UFO sightings and ET contacts. He
      writes: "... after having learned how to mentally project myself to a place in
      the presence of benevolent extraterrestrials, I received the following

      PS: For those of you who may be wondering, my general view is that what we
      call the "UFO" phenomenon is actually a range of phenomena, some of which
      (apart from hoaxes and so forth) represent the tip of a huge paradigmatic
      iceberg for which, at this time, we have only very limited concepts and
      language. But it does appear to include visitations from presences such as
      those described below.

      The source of this translated message (from the French article) is
      irrelevant. It is what you do with it that matters.

      Each one of you wishes to exercise your free will and experience
      happiness. Your free will depends upon the knowledge you have of your own power.
      Your happiness depends upon the love that you give and receive.

      Like all conscious races at this stage of progress, you may feel isolated
      your planet. This impression gives you a certain view of your destiny. Yet
      you are at the brink of big upheavals that only a minority is aware of.

      It is not our responsibility to modify your future without your choosing
      So consider this message as a worldwide referendum, and your answer as a

      Neither your scientists nor your religious representatives speak
      knowledgeably about certain unexplained aerial and celestial events that
      mankind has witnessed for thousands of years. To know the truth, one must
      face it without the filter of one's beliefs or dogmas, however respectable
      they may be.

      A growing number of anonymous researchers of yours are exploring new paths
      of knowledge and are getting very close to reality. Today, your
      civilization is flooded with an ocean of information of which only a tiny part, the
      less upsetting one, is notably distributed. Bear in mind that what in your
      history seemed ridiculous or improbable has often become possible, then
      realized -- in particular in the last fifty years. Be aware that the future
      will be even more surprising. You will discover the worst as well as the best.

      Many of those who study our appearances point to lights in the night, but
      without lighting the way. Often they think in terms of objects when it is
      all about conscious beings.

      Who are we?

      Like billions of others in this galaxy, we are conscious creatures that
      call "extraterrestrials," even though the reality is subtler. There is no
      fundamental difference between you and us, save for having experienced
      certain stages of evolution. As with any other organized society, a hierarchy
      exists in our internal relationships. Ours, however, is based upon the
      wisdom of several races. It is with the approval of this hierarchy that
      we turn to you.

      Like most of you, we are in quest of the Supreme "Being" or "State of
      Being." Therefore we are not gods or lesser gods but virtually your equals
      in the Cosmic Brotherhood. Physically we are somewhat different from you
      but most of us are humanoid-shaped. We are not mere observations; we are
      consciousnesses just like you. Our existence is a reality, but the majority of
      you do not perceive it yet because we remain invisible to your senses and
      instruments most of the time.

      We wish to fill this void at this moment in your history. We made this
      collective decision on our side, but this is not enough -- we need yours
      well. Through this message you can become the decision-makers. You,
      personally. We have no human representative on Earth who could guide your

      Why aren't we visible?

      At certain stages of evolution, cosmic "humanities" discover certain
      scientific principles regarding matter. Structured dematerialization and
      materialization are among them. Your humanity has achieved this in a few
      laboratories, in close collaboration with other extraterrestrial creatures
      -- at the cost of hazardous compromises that remain purposely hidden from
      you by some of your representatives. In addition to the aerial or space-based
      objects or phenomena known to your scientific community as physical
      "UFOs," there are essentially multidimensional manufactured spaceships that
      possess these expanded capacities. Many human beings have been in visual,
      auditory, tactile or psychic contact with such ships -- some of which, it should
      be noted with caution, are under the influence of hidden powers that govern
      you, which we often term "the third party." The relative scarcity of your
      observations is due to the dematerialized state of these ships. Being
      unable to perceive them yourselves, you cannot acknowledge their existence. We
      fully understand this.

      When most observations do occur, they are arranged on an individual basis
      so as to touch the individual soul and not to influence or intrude on any
      organized social system. This is deliberate on the part of the various races
      that surround you, but for a variety of reasons and results. For negative
      multidimensional beings that play a part in the exercise of power in the
      shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is motivated by their desire to keep
      their existence unknown. For us, discretion has been motivated by the
      respect of the human free will that people can exercise to manage their own
      affairs so that they can reach technical and spiritual maturity on their own.

      However, humankind's entrance into the family of galactic civilizations is
      greatly expected. We can appear in broad daylight to help you attain this
      union, but we have not done it so far, as too few of you have genuinely
      desired it because of ignorance, indifference or fear, and because the urgency
      of the situation did not justify it.
      Who are you?

      You are the offspring of many traditions that throughout time have been
      mutually enriched by each others' contributions. Your goal is to unite,
      while respecting these diverse roots, to accomplish a common purpose, a
      united project. The appearances of your cultures help keep you separated
      because you give them far greater importance than you give your deeper beings.
      Shape, or form, has been deemed more important than the essence of your
      subtle nature. For the powers in control, this emphasis on differences of form
      constitutes a bulwark against any form of positive change. Now you are
      being called on to overcome the identification with form while still
      respecting it for its richness and beauty. Understanding the consciousness behind
      form allows us to love all humans in their diversity.

      Peace does not mean simply not making war; it consists in becoming what
      you, collectively, are in reality: a fraternity. The solutions available to
      achieve this are decreasing, but one that could still catalyze it would be
      open contact with another race that would reflect the image of what you
      are in a deeper reality.

      Except for rare occasions, our past interventions intentionally had very
      little influence on your capacity to make collective and individual
      decisions about your own future. This was motivated by our knowledge of
      your deep psychological mechanisms. We reached the conclusion that freedom is
      built every day as a being becomes aware of himself and of his
      environment, getting progressively rid of constraints and inertias, whatever they may
      be. However, despite the actions of numerous brave and willing human souls,
      those inertias have been successfully maintained for the benefit of a
      growing, centralized power.

      What is your situation?

      Until recently, mankind lived in satisfactory control of its decisions.
      it is losing more and more the control of its own fate, partly because of
      the growing use of advanced technologies that affect your body as well as
      your mind and will eventually have irreversibly lethal consequences for
      earthly and human ecosystems. Independently of your own will, your
      resilience will artificially decrease and you will slowly but surely lose
      your extraordinary capacity to make life desirable. Such plans are on
      their way. Should a collective reaction of great magnitude not happen, this
      individual power is doomed to vanish. The period to come shall be one of

      This break, however, can be a positive break with the past as long as you
      keep this creative power alive in you, even if it cohabits, for the time
      being, with the dark intentions of your potential lords.

      What now? Should you wait for the last moment to find solutions? Should
      you anticipate or undergo pain?

      Your history has never ceased to be marked by encounters between peoples
      whose discovery of one another occurred in circumstances of conflict and
      conquest. Earth has now become a village where everyone knows everyone else,
      but still conflicts persist and threats of all kinds get worse in intensity
      and duration. Individuals who have many potential capacities cannot
      exercise them with dignity. This is the case for the greatest majority of you,
      for reasons that are essentially geopolitical.

      There are several billion of you, but the education of your children and
      your living conditions, as well as the conditions of numerous animals and
      much plant life are under the thumb of a small number of your political,
      financial, military and religious representatives. Your thoughts and
      are modeled after partisan interests while at the same time giving you the
      feeling that you are in total control of your destiny -- which in essence
      the reality, but there is a long way between a wish and a fact when the
      true rules of the game at hand are kept hidden. This time, you are not the

      Spreading biased information is an effective strategy for manipulating
      human beings. Inducing thoughts and emotions, or even creating organisms,
      that do not belong to you is an even older strategy.

      A great roller wave is on the horizon. It entails very positive but also
      very negative potentials. At this time wonderful opportunities of progress
      stand side by side with threats of destruction. However, you can only
      perceive what is being shown to you. The diminishing of many natural
      resources is inevitable and no long-term collective remediation project
      has been launched. Ecosystem exhaustion mechanisms have exceeded irreversible
      limits. The scarcity of resources whose entry price will rise day after
      day -- and their unfair distribution -- will bring about fratricidal fights
      on a large scale, from the hearts of your cities to your countrysides. This
      the reason why, more than ever in your history, your decisions of today
      directly and significantly impact your survival tomorrow.

      Hatred grows... but so does love. That is what keeps you confident in your
      ability to find solutions.

      However, human behaviors, formed from past habits and trainings, have
      inertia that leads to a dead end. The critical mass has not been reached,
      while the work of sabotage is being carried out cleverly and efficiently.
      You entrust your problems to representatives whose awareness of common
      well being inexorably fades away before corporatist interests. These putative
      servants of the people are far more often debating the form than the
      content. Just at the moment of action, delays accumulate to the point when you
      have to submit rather than choose.

      This inertia is in many ways typical of any civilization. What event could
      radically modify it? Where could a collective and unifying awareness come
      from that will stop this blind rushing ahead?

      Tribes, populations and human nations have always encountered and
      interacted with one another. Faced with the threats weighing upon the human family,
      it is perhaps time that a greater interaction occurred.

      There are two ways to establish a cosmic contact with another
      civilization: via its standing representatives or directly with ordinary individuals.

      The first way entails fights of interests, the second way brings
      The first way was chosen by a group of races motivated by keeping mankind
      in slavery, thereby controlling Earth's resources, its gene pool, and the
      mass of human emotional energy.

      The second way was chosen by a group of races allied with the cause of the
      Spirit of Service. Some years ago we did introduce ourselves to
      representatives of the human power structure, but they refused our
      outstretched hand on the basis of interests that were incompatible with
      their strategic vision. That is why today individuals are to make this
      choice by themselves without any representatives interfering. What we
      proposed in the past to those whom we believed were in a capacity to
      contribute to your happiness, we propose now -- to you.
      Few of you are aware that non-human creatures have been involved in the
      centralizing of power in your world, and in the subtle taking of control.
      These creatures do not necessarily stand on your material plane, which is
      precisely what could make them extremely efficient and frightening in the
      near future.

      However, also be aware that quite a few of your representatives are in
      fact fighting this danger, that not all alien abductions are conducted to your
      detriment, and that resistance also exists amongst those
      dominance-oriented races.

      Peace and reunification of your peoples would be a first step toward
      harmony with civilizations other than yours. That is precisely what those who
      manipulate you behind the scenes want to avoid at all cost because, by
      dividing, they reign. They also reign over those who more visibly govern you.
      Their strength comes from their capacity to instill mistrust and fear. This
      considerably harms your very cosmic nature.

      This message would be of no interest if these manipulators' influence were
      not reaching its peak and if their misleading and murderous plans did not
      materialize within a few years from now. Their deadlines are close and
      mankind will undergo unprecedented difficulties for the next ten cycles
      [years?]. To defend yourselves against this aggression that bears no face,
      you need at least to have enough information that points to the solution.

      Here again, appearance and body type will not be enough to tell the
      dominator from the ally. At your current state of psychic development it
      extremely difficult for you to distinguish between them. In addition to
      intuition, training will be necessary when the time has come.

      Being aware of the priceless value of free will, we are inviting you to an
      alternative. What can we offer? We can offer you a more holistic vision of
      the universe and of life, constructive interactions, the experience of
      and fraternal relationships, liberating technical knowledge, eradication
      suffering, controlled exercise of individual powers, access to new forms
      energy and, finally, a better comprehension of consciousness.

      We cannot help you overcome your individual and collective fears, or bring
      you laws that you would not have chosen. You must also work on your own
      selves, apply individual and collective efforts to build the world you
      desire, and manifest the spirit to quest for new skies.

      What would we receive?

      Should you decide that such a contact take place, we would rejoice over
      the safeguarding of fraternal equilibrium in this region of the universe,
      fruitful diplomatic exchanges, and the intense Joy of knowing that you are
      united to accomplish what you are capable of. The feeling of Joy is
      strongly sought in the universe, for its energy is divine.

      What is the question we ask you?

      How can you answer this question? The truth of soul can be read
      telepathically, so you only need to clearly ask yourself this question and
      give your answer as clearly, on your own or in a group, as you wish. Being
      in the heart of a city or in the middle of a desert does not impact the
      efficiency of your answer. YES or NO.

      Just do it as if you were speaking to yourself but thinking about the
      message. This is a universal question, and these mere few words, put in
      their context, have a powerful meaning. This is why you should calmly
      think about it, in all conscience. In order to perfectly associate your answer
      with the question, it is recommended that you answer after another careful
      reading of this message. Do not rush to answer. Breathe and let all the
      power of your own free will penetrate you. Be proud of what you are! Then do
      not let hesitation get in the way.

      The everyday problems that you may have can weaken you. To be yourselves,
      forget about them for a few minutes. Feel the force that springs up in you.
      You are in control of yourselves! A single thought, a single answer can
      drastically change your near future, in one way as in another. Your
      individual decision of asking in your inner self that we show up on your material
      plane and in broad daylight is precious and essential to us.

      Even though you can choose the way that best suits you, rituals per se
      are essentially useless. A sincere request made with your heart and your own
      will, will always be perceived by those of us to whom it is sent. In your
      own private polling booth of your secret will, you will determine the

      What is the lever effect?

      This decision should be made by the greatest possible number among you,
      even though it might seem like a minority. It is recommended to spread this
      message, in all envisageable fashions, in as many languages as possible, to
      those around you, whether or not they seem receptive to this new vision of
      the future. Do it using a humorous tone or derision if that can help you.
      You can even openly and publicly make fun of it if it makes you feel more
      comfortable, but do not be indifferent, for at least you will have exercised
      your free will.
      Forget about the false prophets and the beliefs that have been transmitted
      to you about us. This request is one of the most intimate that can be
      asked to you. Making a decision by yourself, as an individual, is your right as
      well as your responsibility. Passivity only leads to the absence of

      Similarly, indecision is never efficient. If you really want to cling to
      your beliefs, which is something that we understand, then forcefully say
      NO. If you do not know what to choose, do not say YES because of mere
      curiosity. This is not a show, this is real daily life. We exist. We are alive.

      Your history has had plenty of episodes when determined men and women were
      able to influence the thread of events despite their small number. Just
      as a small number is enough to take temporal power on Earth and influence
      the future of the majority, a small number of you can radically change your
      fate as an answer to the impotence in face of so much inertia and so many
      hurdles. You can ease mankind's birth to Brotherhood.

      One of your thinkers once said: "Give me a hand-hold and I'll raise the
      Earth." Spreading this message will then be the strengthening of the
      hand-hold. We will be the light-years long lever and you will be the
      craftsmen to "raise the Earth" as a consequence of our appearance.

      What would be the consequences of a positive decision?

      For us, the immediate consequence of a collective favorable decision would
      be the materialization of many ships, in your sky and on Earth.

      For you, the direct effect would be the rapid abandoning of many
      certitudes and beliefs. A simple conclusive visual contact would have huge
      repercussions for your future. Much knowledge would be modified forever. The
      organization of your societies would be deeply upheaved forever, in all fields of
      activity. Power would become individual because you would see for yourself
      that we exist as living beings, not accepting or rejecting that fact on
      the word of any external authority. Concretely, you would change the scale of
      your values.

      The most important thing for us is that humankind would form a single
      family before this "unknown" we would represent! Danger would slowly melt away
      from your homes because you would indirectly force the undesirable ones,
      those we name the "third party," to show up and vanish. You would all bear
      the same name and share the same roots: Mankind.

      Later on, peaceful and respectful exchanges would be thus possible if such
      is your wish. For now, he who is hungry cannot smile, he who is fearful
      cannot welcome us. We are sad to see men, women and children suffering to
      such a degree in their flesh and in their hearts when they bear such an
      inner light. This light can be your future.

      Our relationships could develop in stages. Several stages of several years
      or decades would occur: demonstrative appearance of our ships, physical
      appearance beside human beings, collaboration in your technical and spiritual
      evolution, discovery of parts of the galaxy. At every stage new choices
      would be offered to you. You would then decide by yourself to enter new
      stages if you think it necessary to your external and inner well-being. No
      interference would be decided upon unilaterally. We would leave as soon as you
      would collectively wish that we do.

      Depending upon the speed to spread the message across the world, several
      weeks, or even several months will be necessary before our "great
      appearance," if such is the decision made by the majority of those who
      will have used their capacity to choose, and if this message receives the
      necessary support.

      The main difference between your daily prayers to entities of a strictly
      spiritual nature and your current decision is extremely simple: we are
      technically equipped to materialize.
      Why such a historical dilemma?

      We know that "foreigners" are considered as enemies as long as they embody
      the "unknown." In a first stage, the emotion that our appearance will
      generate will strengthen your relationships on a worldwide scale.

      How could you know whether our arrival is the consequence of your
      collective choice? For the simple reason that we would have otherwise shown up long
      ago at your level of existence. If we are not there yet, it is because you
      have not made such a decision explicitly. Some among you might think that
      we would make you believe in a deliberate choice of yours so as to justify
      our arrival, though this would not be true. If that were the case, what
      interest would we have in openly giving you access to these opportunities for
      the benefit of the greatest number of you?

      How could you be certain that this is not yet another subtle maneuver of
      the "third party" to better enslave you? Because one always more efficiently
      fights something that is identified than what is kept hidden. Isn't the
      terrorism that corrodes you a blatant example? Whatever, you are the sole
      judge in your own heart and soul. Whatever your choice, it would be
      respectable and respected.

      In the absence of human representatives who could potentially seduce into
      error you ignore everything about us as well as from about those who
      manipulate you without your consent. [There seems to be some text missing
      in the translation here.]

      In your current situation, the precautionary principle that consists in
      trying to discover us no longer prevails. You are already in the Pandora's
      box that the "third party" has created around you. Whatever your decision
      may be, you will have to get out of it.

      In the face of such a dilemma, one ignorance against another, you need to
      ask your intuition. Do you want to see us with your own eyes, or simply
      believe what your "authorities" say? That is the real question! After
      thousands of years, one day this choice was going to be inevitable:
      choosing between two unknowns.

      Why spread such a message among yourselves?

      Translate and spread this message widely. This action will affect your
      future in an irreversible and historical way at the scale of millennia.
      Otherwise, it will postpone a new opportunity to choose until several
      later -- at least one generation, if that generation can survive. Not
      choosing stands for undergoing other people's choice. Not informing
      others stands for running the risk of obtaining a result that is contrary to
      one's expectations. Remaining indifferent means giving up one's free will.

      It is all about your future. It is all about your evolution.

      It is possible that this invitation will not receive your collective
      and will be disregarded. Nevertheless no individual desire goes unheeded
      in the universe.

      Imagine our arrival tomorrow. Thousands of ships. A unique cultural shock
      in today's mankind's history. It will then be too late to regret not making
      choice and spreading the message because this discovery will be

      We do insist that you do not rush into it, but do think about it... And
      decide. The big media will not necessarily be interested in spreading
      message. It is therefore your task, as an anonymous yet an extraordinary
      thinking and loving being, to transmit it.

      You are still the architects of your own fate���