first message in over a year

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2010
      Very Interesting Sarah....

      I have a friend who was taken aboard a ship during the night back in the early 1980's in the Mojave desert where I use to live. His Dad was a waterman at the time. One night after I left the desert, a week before to head up north, he had an experience with a UFO with strange blinking lights not far from his home. I want to add, a month before this happened, he told me he got a message about a contact he was going to have.

      Well, during the time we were having extraordinary experiences so I believed him, but soon forgot about it. When I got back he was anxious to share with me what happened. One night, strange blinking lights out in the desert caught his attention. He told me when he saw this thing he went outside, got in the water truck and rode out to the tower to get a better look, but still he couldn't make out what it was. He said at least he could tell it wasn't a fire. So, he climbed down the tower to pursue it further.

      He said it was beautiful. Each time he'd get closer to the mysterious blinking multi-colored lighted object it would scoot a little further out and stop. He said it felt like it was trying to lure him out there. He said finally he got close to it when all of a sudden it disappeared and the power on the truck went out. He said he got the feeling whoever they were shut him down on purpose. Well, he couldn't get the truck started. so, in the middle of the night he began trekking it back home.

      He said it took him approximately an hour to get back and as he was approaching his home he could see a large ship with 3 tripod landing gears sitting right next to his house, but before he could get up close to this UFO, it lifted up, scooted across the desert skimming atop the grease wood bushes and headed north to Marble Mtn. then shot upwards and within seconds was out in space.

      The next morning his older son named Shelly said to his dad..I have something to tell you about last night. He told his dad he was sleeping on top of the hood of one of their cars because it was too hot in the house. He said he woke up in the morning back in his bed and remembered being taken aboard a UFO during the night. Shelly said while inside this craft there was a 6ft man with long white hair and penetrating eyes who asked him questions while a 4ft glowing hair blond female stood by with a pen of light recording the conversation. He said for some reason he couldn't take his eyes off the man.
      He said the man introduced himself by telling him his name, his name had something to do with a fiery gemstone and Shelly said he couldn't pronounce it so he asked the man if he could just call him 'Gemmy'?

      The man said that would be fine.

      He said they examined him.... After waking up in the morning he looked at his chest and could see a crescent moon shape burn mark on the right side of his breast and he had a puffy right eye that disturbed him for a little while.
      Anyway, during the encounter, the man told Shelly the ship was actually two ships in one that could separate so that each half could function independently as a single ship.
      They also discussed a planet of Bigfoot's. Another story.

      During the examination, Shelly was curious about the propulsion system and asked Gemmy if the ship had any gyro's. The man replied yes we do, in the floor and asked Shelly how he did he know that? Shelly said it was only a guess. The man explained to him the craft he was in was grown like a crystal in a vat under great amounts of power and pressure. Shelly was curious why everything appeared molded together. The chair, the walls, all appeared molded with no divisions that could be seen anywhere. It all looked like one piece. It had an array of flashing and blinking multi-colored light panels. Beautiful! I was fortunate to get Shelly to draw the insides of the ship for me and he happened to have artistic drawing ability I was unaware. The drawing was impressive.
      Shelly said the little female asked him to follow her... so... they both head down a corridor to a room, entered the room and she walked up to a wall that contained 3 maps. 3 dimensional star charts. These ET's said they were from Andromeda, she pointed to a star system on one of the charts and said to him...this is where you are from. Unfortunately, he doesn't remember where it was.

      Thank you Sarah for sharing. I hope this story helps support your testimony.
      In the 80's I was one of the contactee panelists at the West Coast Mufon Conference in Sonora, Ca. and was fortunate to share this story along with a little of my contact experiences. I was reluctant to tell everything because Walter Andrus was a little paranoid of the revelations. I was fortunate to have met William Cooper at the time too. Interesting experience.