Mayan Elders See The Future

  • Dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
      Cross posting:

      Mayan Elders view of 5-6 hrs before 2012 and just after...

      Ok so this is my second attempt at putting this information up here the last one was removed, so I'll refer directly to the source for this information, then you can make up your own mind.

      Here is the link:
      Drunvalo Melchizedek Explains What Happens During The Shift

      Here is a little excerpt from the link:

      The fact that objects start to disappear really starts to make people who do not understand what is happening go crazy. That is why it is important to remember this. It is a natural process, and when this starts to happen you should get to a place that is natural, not inside an artificial structure. You want to be out on the earth. This is the reason why very advanced civilizations built structures out of natural materials, like stone. They make it through the dimensional changes and remain there.

      Drunvalo Melchizedek is known as the Ancient Mayan's spokesperson, well that's how I have interpreted anyway. I have read his books - they are very interesting - some a little too deep for the average person, and the link provide a transcript of what will happen just before 2012, 3 weeks before, then 5-6 hours before, during the actual shift, and immediately after. Now I'm not saying this is gospel, I just want you all to have another opinion other than a mass awakening, total destruction, or nothing happening, I mean the best place to be is to have no mind sets at all and let it be - accepting all that comes your way.

      It is postulated that the 12th dimension is also referred to as Melchizedek consciousness - more on that here - 13 Dimensions and the shift

      Enjoy the read. I would like to hear what you think about this, whether it sounds like lunacy or just fits right into where you are at now with your own personal development. Also, if you want to know more about this type of stuff pm me.

      Continued:
      http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread606779/pg1

      [edit on 28-8-2010 by Reflections]

    • Ted Loman