ANOTHER SIGN WHICH PROVES SO-CALL GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2010
      Dear Group
      According to the space Zetas people, planet earth at this time is suffering from a wobble, meaning that earths (north and south) rotational poles are not where they should be, and this pole dislocation is caused by the magnetic presence of a rouge planet call Planet X. They say for the north we can expect hotter temperature, while conversely in the south, expect colder than normal temperatures!
      Are the space Zetas right, or are they pulling our legs for whatever reason?
      Well, yes the mighty heaven and hell you bet cha that they are right! Here is a link, which clearly denotes what is going on in the southern hemisphere that the controlled news media is yet to talk about. It is getting viciously colder with records being broken everywhere all across South America!
      -
      Bolivia rivers so cold, fish, alligators, all life is dying in the millions!
      <http://www.boliviabella.com/1-million-fish-dead-in-bolivian-ecological-disaster.html>
      -
      South American cold kills 175   2010-07-20
      <http://www.news24.com/World/News/South-American-cold-kills-175-20100720>
      -
      Thanks

      ZetaTalk: CLIMATEGATE