The Sun

  • Dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2010
      Massive solar storm to hit Earth in 2012 with 'force of 100m bombs'

      Thu, Aug 26 12:50 PM
      Melbourne, Aug 26 (ANI): Astronomers are predicting that a massive solar storm, much bigger in potential than the one that caused spectacular light shows on Earth earlier this month, is to strike our planet in 2012 with a force of 100 million hydrogen bombs.
      Several US media outlets have reported that NASA was warning the massive flare this month was just a precursor to a massive solar storm building that had the potential to wipe out the entire planet's power grid.
      Despite its rebuttal, NASA's been watching out for this storm since 2006 and reports from the US this week claim the storms could hit on that most Hollywood of disaster dates - 2012.

      Continued:
      http://in.news.yahoo.com/139/20100826/981/tsc-massive-solar-storm-to-hit-earth-in_1.html

    • Dexxxaa
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2010
        Hi guys and gals

        I want you to know I won't be sharing anymore of the recent information posted. I think enough has sufficed for our awareness to help us prepare.
        I want you to know there's an all out effort with visitors wanting to help us in a variety of ways. If something important of that aspect is given I'll be sure to let you know.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27, 2010
          Dex,

          One always has to do an awful lot of guessing to fathom the true
          reasons and motivations for the actions of the powers-that-be and this
          latest announcement by NASA looks true to form in that respect to me. How
          do they expect everyone to prepare for the massive solar hit that they say
          we should expect in 2012? I mean, how can we prepare? Should we all fit
          lightning-rods to our homes? Disconnect from the power-grid and live in our
          metallic cars and trucks throughout 2012? Billions of people cannot do such
          things and will just have to take the hit if and when it comes.

          This is a scare-story. Agencies of the US Gov. are producing these
          regularly nowadays. A few months ago it was the NOAA's report on all the
          scary signs and symptoms of man-made global warming that aren't really there
          and which don't really indicate that any global warming is man-made even if
          global warming is happening, which isn't certain by a long chalk anyway. If
          you go to this site:
          http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/news/3679/quiet-sun-leads-upper-atmosphere-collapse
          you will find a contrary announcement to NASA's by scientists who claim to
          have discovered that the sun has actually been so quiet recently that the
          upper atmosphere has shrunk by 30%. So on what basis is NASA predicting
          this world-devastating solar tsunami in 2012?

          For a government that says it doesn't want to admit to the
          ET-presence because it doesn't want to panic the people it sure seems to me
          to be doing its best to scare the pants off of everyone.