Re: [ufodiscussion] Golden Thread

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2010
      Hi Dex,

      I'm sure it is changing too, change being in the nature things. The
      Old Age powers are clinging on for dear life but their grip is visibly
      failing. They are still making a pretence of being all-knowing and
      all-powerful of course but the transcript of the Q&A session that Selene
      reported, in which they never actually said anything and could not actually
      give any answers to any questions in spite of trying to give the appearance
      of doing so, shows just how hollow their pretence is. Of course the
      powers-that-be still have power over people who still buy the illusions that
      they peddle, but those numbers are dwindling as people wake up, see them for
      the frauds that they are and reject the illusions that they give their all
      to promoting. As soon as their illusions are gone from our minds we are
      free of them and they have no more power over us at all.

      I think we owe them a debt of thanks too though. If they did not
      make us suffer for believing in their illusions we would not be motivated to
      clear their illusions out of our minds and we would become lost in
      dreamland. As the old Persian saying goes, "No-one works harder for God
      than the devil."