Golden Thread

  • Dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20 9:22 AM
      Regan, I'm sure you, and us serf's, will appreciate this informing page...This has got to change.

      Scroll to the 'above'......Dex

      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2347&p=30307#p30307

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21 9:42 AM
        Hi Dex,

        I'm sure it is changing too, change being in the nature things. The
        Old Age powers are clinging on for dear life but their grip is visibly
        failing. They are still making a pretence of being all-knowing and
        all-powerful of course but the transcript of the Q&A session that Selene
        reported, in which they never actually said anything and could not actually
        give any answers to any questions in spite of trying to give the appearance
        of doing so, shows just how hollow their pretence is. Of course the
        powers-that-be still have power over people who still buy the illusions that
        they peddle, but those numbers are dwindling as people wake up, see them for
        the frauds that they are and reject the illusions that they give their all
        to promoting. As soon as their illusions are gone from our minds we are
        free of them and they have no more power over us at all.

        I think we owe them a debt of thanks too though. If they did not
        make us suffer for believing in their illusions we would not be motivated to
        clear their illusions out of our minds and we would become lost in
        dreamland. As the old Persian saying goes, "No-one works harder for God
        than the devil."