Prophecy

  • Dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2010
      (Remember the Fatima predictions? Wasn't it the revealing about the unbearable heat of the last days the Vatican sought to keep locked up from the public? Sadly, I think this may begin to qualify...Flooding monsoon's, heat, etc,..IMO I believe the energy kick off's from the Sun is the blame...not much we can do about it.)

      MUSCOVITES FLEE WORST HEAT 'IN A THOUSAND YEARS';
      DEATH RATE DOUBLES...

      http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-08-09/muscovites-flee-russian-capital-as-smog-from-wildfires-doubles-death-rate.html