Loch Ness

  • Dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2010
      July 27
      A MYSTERIOUS Loch Ness type creature has been snapped stalking fish - just YARDS off the British coast.
      The fish were so terrified they beached themselves just seconds after the long necked creature was snapped speeding towards them.

      The strange Plesiosaur-like creature was spotted just 30 yards off the Devon coast by locals who reported a sighting of what they first thought was a turtle.

      http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3075446/Mystery-sea-monster-seen.html

      Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3075446/Mystery-sea-monster-seen.html#ixzz0vCTlx2ze
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2010
        Intriguing, Dex.

        I live in the part of the world where this was sighted so will keep
        a camera handy when I go out for my evening walks by the sea.

        Cheers,
        Regan

        PS: If you never hear from me again it may mean that I've been mistaken for
        the creature by the aliens who brought it here and abducted to Zeta
        Reticulum in a tank of seawater.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2010
          Now I'm curious as to what you look like?
          This creature is so cool. Good luck with the camera.

          Dex