About the Nordic Commander video - excellent!

  • Brel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2010
      From: Brel
      To: Elliemiser@...
      Cc: Steve Beckow
      Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 11:43 AM
      Subject: About the Nordic Commander video - excellent!

      Hi Ellie,
      Lovely to hear from U.

      About a week ago I had a lovely happening.
      I do my affirmations many times each day.
      I woke up from my dream time, with the clear recollection that I had been interacting with people, and telling
      Them to be kind to each other, and to spread that Kindness and Love Everywhere.

      It's the first time that I've had confirmation that, at least in my case, and as I lag behind everybody else,
      1.000's of millions will have already experienced this, but possibly not consciously, where the two worlds,
      of the waking time and the dream time are definitely coming together, which I presume is the forerunner,
      to We Humanity are all of One Consciousness, and actually physically experiencing, It.

      There have been little hints of more and more people thinking about things, which are seemingly unrelated,
      and yet, sometimes straight away, and at other times a day or two later, people getting in touch, or Me with
      Them.
      Potentially, very exciting.
      Luv,
      Bre.