The Ways

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2010
      Hey Sky, where you been?

      I originally intended to do that.
      The little guarding security gray group who now are our authorities (think Dan Sherman) thought it unwise and my tech troubles started becoming an insurmountable obstacle running course. However, after a week of sending my laptop to the lab because all my server connections went nil, threatening to call NSA, five hard drives attempting to download and send out the books contents proved absolutely fruitless. They knew what I planned ahead of time. I sat back watching their aboard tech counteraction in amazement.

      Our lives have changed in this world..and "We Are Being Control".

      The groups responsible have told me if I don't like it leave, then later, it upgraded to being informed.. security wants to kill me.
      They aren't a kind species and they don't play nice either.

      The thing I find immeasurably hard to live with is their sabotaging.

      Light intelligence remind me they see this as "Hell".
      I could never see this before but through the years education and from a developing worldly perspective, I believe I do now.

      Sky

      Even Jim blamed the Men in Black for interfering with his Keys Book dispensing. Radix reveals them as Satan Angels. Over time, guess who has announced themselves as interferer's with energy developing technologies?
      It makes me wonder, just what kind of world have we really been born into?
      No wonder it has too change, otherwise we'd remain in increasing servitude to novel enslavement mentality by a superior tech species that no one really knows the truth about. It's also been indicated for me to expect company...Geez...Hey, but on the other hand, life would be better if I play by their rules, and when they say stop, I stop and pursue another endeavor. Like I say, life has changed for all of us or maybe..it's always been like this and we've been mostly unaware of this underworld's ways?
      Mental manipulations appear on the rise..Two reasons..To help improve or undermine us..

      And about the angels..we know very little about their strength. There's a variety of levels.They are far more powerful than we are. Their energy makes them that way.