Methane World Extinction Events

  • Brel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2010
      Hi Lucky & Ellie,
      Presumably TPTB are fully aware of the multitudes of channeling, that have taken place up until now.

      Since the beginning of this year, there has been surfacing little tidbits about the use of third generation
      night vision headgear, which has brought to the attention of several people, the fact that it appears that
      there is a war going on in the heavens.
      A lot of these people have previously been doughters, other than being told second hand about these
      goings on.
      The secret govt fleet is regularly doing battle with unknowns, about a 120 miles up, and clearly seen
      through these night vision headgear.
      As no wreckage, as far as We know, has floated down to earth, We don't know whether this is a play fight
      or deadly serious.
      The latest news from James Gilliland at the foot of Mt Adams, is that as more folks get motivated to
      see and experience, all sorts and types of craft, doing their thing, and sometimes on request, powering
      up at close range, They are apparently not shy, either.

      So, my feelings on the disaster in the Gulf, is that this is only a dress rehearsal.
      As evidenced with 911, at anytime They choose, TPTB can wave their magic wand, so to speak, and
      make things happen.
      911 was the first time that TPTB had had a chance to use some of Their news toys, and be able to
      observe what Their capabilities were.
      I think the secret govt are laying down a challenge to Mother Earth's controllers, and defying Them
      to do anything about It..
      If the worst comes to the worst, TPTB have the DUMBS to scuttle off to.
      In the latest Dr Who episode, the Reptilians called all Humans that They come across, Apes.

      I think that leaves Us in know dought the contempt that They feel for Us.
      On the otherhand, the Love that our space brothers and sisters feel for Humanity, knows no boundaries.
      We, just have to prove ourselves, worthy of that Love.
      Kind Regards,
      Bre.