Re: [ufodiscussion] New Discovery

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5, 2010
      This is just a guess Dex, but it looks like a disused airfield to
      me. Since it's laid out in the shape of a pentagon I imagine it was put
      there by the US military. It could be many decades old, but if there is any
      activity at the site today it's probably underground. Did you get a fix on
      its geographical location?