New Discovery

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5, 2010
      Speaking of Masonic? Hmm
      New Discovery..It's big, near a highway. I found this in the desert's very remote by accident two days ago. It can only be recognized from the air (like the Nazca Lines in Peru) and it appears to have perfect symmetry..Why is it there? For what possible purpose?

      Dex
      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1919&p=28105#p28105

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2010
        This is just a guess Dex, but it looks like a disused airfield to
        me. Since it's laid out in the shape of a pentagon I imagine it was put
        there by the US military. It could be many decades old, but if there is any
        activity at the site today it's probably underground. Did you get a fix on
        its geographical location?