Abductees May Be Right

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2010
      From Shady...

      Looks Like UFO Alien Abductees are Right about Our Unfolding Future

      http://beforeitsnews.com/news/81/481/Lo ... ture.html#

      By Grant Lawrence

      Source: Bodhi Thunder

      Harvard Professor John Mack, a psychiatrist and a psychoanalyst, was intrigued by the number of cases in which he found clients reporting alien abductions. Of course, many people suffering from some form of psychosis might say that they were encountering Aliens. But what Dr. Mack found was that these people reporting abductions were not insane. They were coherent, rational, and functioned normally except that some reported stress and an overwhelming fear of the abductions.

      Obviously, people can and do lie about their abduction experience in order to gain attention. But Dr. Mack reported,"I've now worked with over a hundred experiencers intensively. Which involves an initial two-hour or so screening interview before I do anything else. And in case after case after case, I've been impressed with the consistency of the story, the sincerity with which people tell their stories, the power of feelings connected with this, the self-doubt�all the appropriate responses that these people have to their experiences."

      Dr. Mack is, unfortunately, no longer with us. He was killed in an auto accident in England while attending a conference.

      But the story doesn't end there.

      Dr. Mack found that the alien abductees generally reported similar reasons for the abductions and an unsettling prediction for humanity.

      "....Now, the effect of that is�or what seems to be going on there, in a number of abductees�not just people I see, but the ones Budd Hopkins and other people see�is to produce some kind of new species to bring us together to produce a hybrid species which�the abductees are sometimes told�will populate the earth or will be there to carry evolution forward, after the human race has completed what it is now doing, namely the destruction of the earth as a living system. So it's a kind of later form. It's an awkward coming together of a less embodied species than we are, and us, for this evolutionary purpose.

      However, that might not be literally true. It might be that that this is a communication to us. That perhaps we need to change our ways. It may not be that these are literally our babies. It may be a kind of expression of images of babies; or it may be that these hybrids we're told is what will have to be. It's a kind of insurance policy if the earth continues to be subjected to the exploitation of its living environment to the point where it can't sustain human and other life as it's now occurring. But it may not be literally what is going to happen. So that's one area...."(source pbs.org)

      Dr.Mack also says that there is a general theme of the abductees being shown screens of environmental catastrophes. He says they report that even the spirits that live in the same environment that we do will have be displaced.

      The cause of all of this future misfortune as reported by the abductees, according to Dr. Mack, will be too much environmental stress caused by pollution and human activities.

      The abductees told Dr. Mack that the ETs were sure it was going to happen. So the Aliens started creating a hybrid race for after the eco-collapse.

      Sure it is interesting that the claimed abductees reported the threat of eco-collapse over the last several decades. But we didn't have to be abducted to know that something has been going terribly wrong for quite awhile. Many, myself included, have indeed warned that we need a drastic and a serious change in the way we have been living. For me and others, the first step to a solution to the environmental nightmare that we were building had to be for people to come to some understanding of the interconnectedness of life and the consequences of their actions.

      Perhaps now we have indeed approached the point of no return to that human extinction event reportedly warned by the Aliens.

      See Also

      The Big Die Off: Rate of Extinction Now a Thousand Times Faster

      Some have already given up hope.

      "WE humans are about to be wiped out in a few decades. The grandchildren of many of us will not live to old age,"concludes Frank Fenner, emeritus professor of microbiology at the Australian National University and the man who helped eradicate smallpox. Fenner says that we humans will become extinct within 100 years.

      But as the Gulf of Mexico floods with oil and toxic gasses. Perhaps we might be looking at an extinction event a little sooner. There have been numerous reports that the Gulf Coast and much of North America may be facing a toxic rain that will make acid rain look rather harmless.

      See Also

      A Russian Ministry Report Warns North America Now Faced with Total Destruction

      The Black Death? An Extremely Active Hurricane Season Expected

      Obviously, we have all heard of 2012. Many have dismissed the Mayan calendar end date as not having anything to do with the end of human life as we know it. But now many might be re-examining their initial skepticism.

      Right after the BP Oil Gusher had blown, I wrote that this was another warning from the Gods. However, perhaps the Gods are finished with the warnings. Perhaps, as the Alien Abductees reported to John Mack, there wasn't much hope for humanity.

      See Also

      Disaster Oil Spill, Another Warning from the Gods

      But it may not be too late.

      Perhaps we might be able to gather some reason as a humanity and take a look at the course we are on and change directions. We could use a massive change in energy and economic policies to spur economic recovery by investing in technologies and infrastructure (high speed rail, etc.) that will remake our world. Unfortunately, we would also have to wake up quickly and take on the financial and corporate interests that have grown so fat and ugly off of the obscene profits gained from the rape and the destruction of the planet.

      See Also

      The Great Peacemaker's Thunder Message

      Humanity can no longer afford to abandon their reason in the face of an onslaught of propaganda promoting greed and ignorance. Human beings have a choice, if it isn't too late, to work now to make a survivable future for themselves, their children, and the rest of the life of the planet. It may involve healthy choices like eating less animals and quit the massive poisoning of fruits and vegetables. It may involve creating eco-friendly cars that are smaller but better for the world.

      There are many things that can and do need to be done quickly.

      At this point it isn't looking so good. Any reasonable betting person would place his money on the Alien prediction. But just in case there is still time, let's all do what we can right now.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2010
        I do think it is quite possible that some ETs are trying to create a
        human-Grey hybrid species. I also think it is possible that they are doing
        this in order to replace the human race with a more viable species after we
        have destroyed ourselves. But I don't think that any ETs who are doing it
        for this reason can have much understanding of the true nature of the
        evolutionary process, nor of the implicit function that evolved humanity has
        come to this planet to perform in the overall Gaian system.

        The individuals who are responsible for endangering humanity and the
        rest of life on the planet are humanity's lowest, most unevolved and
        self-deluded specimens. They are not typical of the whole species. These
        lords of misrule are possessed of a criminal mentality and as such they are
        mental and spiritual degenerates. They are on the devolutionary path, not
        the evolutionary one, and their goal is the "death" of unconsciousness, not
        life. Humanity and the planet are only in danger from them, not from the
        evolutionary-progressive types who want to work with nature to enhance the
        state of life on earth. The regressives have gained power only because the
        bulk of humanity is undecided about which path it wants to go on, the
        evolutionary or the devolutionary. The regressives have assumed power by
        the people's default. But now that their catastrophic behaviour is becoming
        ever clearer to everyone on a daily basis, people are starting to make up
        their minds about which way they really do want to go. As this process
        continues and more and more people make their minds up in the positive
        evolutionary direction, public sympathy will turn against the regressives
        more and more, they will become disempowered and their dominance will come
        to an end. From then on the progressives will have the upper hand
        increasingly and they will regenerate and rebuild the earth.

        So I think the hybrid-creating ETs have got their wires crossed if
        they think they are doing it to repopulate the earth with more competent
        beings than humans when we have all killed ourselves off, because we are not
        going to do that. Humanity is not inherently self-destructive and it is not
        a failed species. Only its degenerates are self-destructive and can be
        regarded as failed specimens of humanity. Only profoundly misguided cynics
        would judge any species by the behaviour of its most confused and disordered
        members in my view.

        In sum, all I can say is that if the Abductees are right then the
        ETs who abducted them and showed them these apocalyptic visions as
        justification for the hybrid-creation program are wrong big time. We don't
        need a new dominant species on earth, thank you ET. What we need is for the
        existing dominant species to start firing on all cylinders and functioning
        properly in the ways that nature intended for it. Then perhaps some members
        of our species will want to mate with some members of your species and we'll
        produce a hybrid race together with mutual informed consent, i.e. consent on
        both sides, not just on yours.