Re: [ufodiscussion] Thoughts On The Oil Disaster.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2010
      That was a very thought-provoking piece Bre. Thanks for sharing it.
      I must say that some aspects of the Gulf oil blowout do seem very suspicious
      to me and they beg dark questions in my mind. Like the question of why they
      even needed to use any oil-dispersant at all in the first place. Surely
      they needed to keep the oil and the water separate for ease of handling, not
      mix the two together by pouring in millions of gallons of the most toxic
      chemical dispersant available on the planet for good measure. I find it
      strange that no-one in the oil industry, in politics or the media seems to
      have picked up on this point either. So, what's the game?

      The Disclosure-Conspiracy idea postulated by Dragon is imaginative
      and, in a universe where anything is possible, who can discount it out of
      hand? But a space-war that we aren't supposed to know about? How could
      even the powers-that-be keep that a secret? I feel it is more likely
      (although not certain, of course) that TPTB are creating a pretext for
      forcing through cap-and-trade, which is one of the essential requirements
      for the creation of a global funding-mechanism to support their one world
      dictatorship. This has been practically shipwrecked by the Climategate
      scandal which effectively torpedoed their man-made global warming scam that
      was the original pretext.

      Anyway, another insightful blog-piece about it has appeared on Jeff
      Rense's site at: http://www.rense.com/general91/proof.htm

      Called "Some Things Are Hard To Prove Even With Proof", by J.
      Speer-Williams, it is written in the relaxed, laid-back style of the
      Southern States and sort of meanders like a river towards its essential
      points. But like a river it does get there eventually and I think anyone
      who has the time to take the journey will probably find it worth the read.