When It Comes To ET's & The Divine

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2010
      A few weeks ago I was imploringly telling all of you how important attitude is.

      Hi Lynett

      I saw something this morning I think challenges the teaching universe with high Exec. Hayward speaking before congress about an email aired on CNN...It read..it's done, who cares, it'll probably be fine...4 days later boom.

      You know how it goes when people say 'never'?

      Very wrong attitude...when it comes down to really important safety issues that statement was a big mistake. This one was devastating.
      Think about it.

      Dex

      Hi Dex:

      All the intrigue is interesting but we are all culpable because we all benefit from an economy that depends on oil. Plain and simple. That these types of accidents will happen is the "cost of doing business."

      Also this spill will in hindsight be a trigger for developing alternative fuel sources that we've all been talking about but the incentive wasn't great enough and maybe now it will be.

      I guess I'm not into bloodletting because what goes around comes around in all ways.

      cheers,
      lynett durgin