ZETATALK POLESHIFTNING.COM CHAT: [6-12-2010]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2010
      ZETATALK POLESHIFTNING.COM CHAT: [6-12-2010]
      Planet X as shadow, Planet X complex visibility, Government normalcy, European tsunami, Polarized relationships, South Seas safety, Disenbodied teammates, Polluted soil, Nuclear pollution, African Rift Valley, Aftertime compass, Planet X on SOHO, Iraq oil fields aflame, Crop Circle hoax, Great Lakes sloshing, Deep Mantle grip, Blame the Sun, Genetic engineering, Group exit, New Madrid expectations, Thunderbolts of the Gods, Stanton Freidman on Fox, Forida tar balls, Acámbaro dinasaurs, Planet X locations, Seagulls missing, Gulf spill cover-up, Ning in the media, Japan bounce, Gulf rupture, Wikileaks
      -
       EXCERPTS:

      [Zeta response] For the European tsunami, there will be a large void, a spreading apart, not rising or falling land on either side of the fault line. When water rushes in, it will clash in the center of the rift, and rise up. Thus, undecided in what direction it wishes to go, it will be very subject to the existing Gulf Stream, which will propel the excess water pressure in that direction. The Gulf Stream does not go directly into the mouth of the Mediterranean, which in any case could absorb a tsunami impact and dispel it quickly. Th Gulf Stream tends to curl in two directions: curling round in a circular motion back upon itself and heading north toward Britain. Where it curls upon itself, the bulk of the tsunami there will return to the rift again, and settle, not causing any perceptible high tides along the African coast or in the Caribbean.

      But the thrust northward will continue and will assault the coastline of the UK directly, and secondarily the coastline of France and Norway. France can anticipate a tsunami of 100 feet, Spain perhaps 30-40 feet, the UK 200-300 feet, and Norway 50-75 feet. The full brunt of the tsunami that strikes the UK will also wash through the English Channel, entering the North Sea, and clashing with the any flow coming down from the Norwegian Sea. The lowlands in the North Sea can expect a tsunami an estimated 100 foot high. The speed and force of the tsunmai as it reaches these lowlands will be lessened, however, so blockades such as storm doors may be somewhat useful in countries such as the Netherlands. Nevertheless, much flooding will occur, forcing the residents in these countries to face what is coming for them during the pole shift.
      *
      [Questioner]    You've said in the past that higher density entities of different races all coordinate their efforts and split up the work load in an organized manner. I'm wondering if higher density entities like the Zetas, in addition, coordinate their efforts and work plans with the many disembodied spirits attending earth at this time.
      -
      [Zeta response]Many contactees are conferring soul-to-soul during their visitations, and thus are puzzled because they cannot dredge up any recall of being on space ships or meeting aliens. Yet the soul is aware, and updates the mind of the contactee, the brain matter, promptly. Highly spiritually mature disincarnate spirits are of great value during a Transformation, as they can answer the Call without disrupting the life of the contactee, and do not require missing time. Contactees with reluctance to get on a ship or meet an alien will respond to a soul-to-soul conference readily, also. We, the Service-to-Other Zetas in 4th density, are more in touch with our souls and less encumbered by our physical bodies, so have soul-to-soul conferences with each other often. Telepathy is another route we use, of course, but soul-to-soul is just as fast if not faster, and need not disrupt the physical body which might be hard at work on an important task. The
      physical body, the mind, is updated later. During Transformation activities disincarnate spirits working as part of the team simply use this route to communicate with us. It is no different than receiving a phone call from a co-worker. They are not physically there, but communication occurs.

      *

      [Questioner]    This article (Christmas Hammer, http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta420.htm) speaks about a "wakeup call" for the inhabitants of planet Earth, "A major adjustment.. unleashing a series of great quakes", caused by "increasingly violent daily lurch" jerking the Earth's plates. Is this a description of Plate Movements associated with a move to a "7" and during the "8" of 10?
      -
      [Zeta response]  This ZetaTalk, written in late December, 2007 indeed describes what the holographic presentation that Nancy attended in November, 2009 was intending to relay. We have confirmed that some of these incidents will be part of a movement to the 7 of 10 stage, and by the end of 2010. In that we have also confirmed that burning oil fields in Iraq, caused by the rolling of the Arabian Plate, will be part of an 8 of 10, our 2007 ZetaTalk was also speaking of this point in time.

      *
      [Questioner]    When looking at maps of the New Madrid Fault complex the fault lines run from the northeast to the southwest. My understanding is that when the New Madrid adjusts and tears that the lands west of the Mississippi will drop in elevation. My 1st question is how far north that drop in elevation will go? Where I live in eastern Iowa is approximately 250-300 miles north of the New Madrid faults yet in the maps of the after times southeastern Iowa appears to have been swallowed by the gulf of Mexico. The second part of my question is; is this due to the drop in elevation or is it due to the eventual rise in ocean levels? Depending upon the answers I will need to relocate sooner than later.
      -
      [Zeta response]  Iowa has had flooding along its rivers in 2008 that left much of the state under water, at least temporarily. During the hour of the pole shift, we have predicted that the Mississippi will backwash due to the sloshing in the Gulf to the extent that it will essentially not drain at all. Iowa will have problems with evacuations, thus, even before the sea level rise in the Aftertime reaches 675 feet above sea level. The tearing of the Mississippi during the New Madrid adjustment is not due to distance from the New Madrid area, it is due to the Mississippi lying along a weak point in the plate, where the crust is most thin and thus this is where the crust has dropped. This is why rivers are invariably in the stretch zone for an area, as the crust can pull apart most easily there, and has been pulling apart there in the past. The N American continent must adjust in total, as the whole of the continent is being pulled into a bow. It is not
      just the New Madrid area. However, Iowa will not be flooded due to the adjustment of the New Madrid, though lands just to the west of the Mississippi may find they have lost elevation.
      *
      [Questioner]    I am curious about Wallace Thornhill and David Talbot's research, they head the "Thunderbolts Of The Gods" website, with their latest documentary called "Symbols of an Alien Sky.
      My question is, is there any validity to some of their theories regarding the images our ancestors witnessed in the sky, and therefore, could we expect to see similar phenomenon as Planet X moves closer? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4ZT-IOf0gM&feature=related

      [Zeta response]  We have stated that static electricity will be generated by the friction of the charged tail of Planet X against the Earth during the last weeks, and that this will result in what the ancients described as trumpeting from the skies, a type of thunder when the lightning leaves the Earth's upper atmosphere on its way to Planet X. Except for the point where it leaves the Earth's upper atmosphere, or the point where it arrives at Planet X, this lightning moves silently and invisibly. But in the upper atmosphere of Earth would not take the form that traditional lightning passing from sky to Earth assumes. There, a sudden snaking down to Earth occurs, the pathway lit for a moment, followed by the thunderclap. Upper atmosphere lightning has less to interact with, no hydrogen or oxygen or other components to fuse or split, so it lacks the flash of light. But there is a point of connection where an electrical discharge is accumulating in Earth's
      upper atmosphere to a point in space which this discharge can use as a route for grounding on Planet X. When that connection is make, what is the appearance from Earth? As these clever scientists have shown, a laboratory plasma discharge takes the appearance of ancient petroglyphs, worldwide. This is not a clash of Venus or the Dark Twin that creates such displays, but rather the drama that close contact with Planet X during the last weeks presents.

      *
      [Questioner]    I heard a fascinating radio feed of a man who is an undercover reporter currently situated on Grand Isle, LA. Allegedly, there is a lot of government watchdog activity mandating a total media shut down in relation to the BP oil incident. He reports people are being arrested if they have cameras, attempting to take pictures, police lines and road blocks to search cars for cameras, and the locals have been warned not to talk to anyone and appear threatened etc. The fear is Marshall Law could be applied any day now. I am wondering if this could possibly be the beginning of the Madrid fault incident starting to take place and it is actually this which the government is trying to keep out of the public eye and knowledge. Do the Zetas have any inside knowledge if this is truth or sensationalism in the report?
      -
      [Zeta response]  The government is not trying to save BP from embarrassment, or protect the oil industry, or even save itself from embarrassment by these actions. It is trying to prevent awareness of what is going on in the Gulf in general from becoming a media focus. We are speaking here of the many leaky wells in the Gulf, which have never leaked oil in the past to this degree - established wells, leaking oil suddenly. This is likely, in the eyes of those foisting the cover-up over the presence of Planet X, to lead to connecting the dots, realizing that sinkholes and dropping bridges and unexplained booms are somehow related, which they are. They are at the point of fearing that the public will connect the dots even with media suppression in place. Why is the weather so erratic? Why are the Sun and Moon not in the right place? Why are the constellations not in the right place? All this leads to research on the Internet, which cannot be easily
      suppressed as it is used for business, and such a shutdown would cripple the economy utterly. Where is this all leading? To a type of disclosure, perhaps ZetaTalk in the media, advising on steps to take for self sufficiency. It will not lead to an open admission by the US government that Planet X is in the vicinity, nor will it lead to martial law.
      *
      [Questioner]    Will the plate movement before and during the Pole Shift release oil that is beneath the Caribbean? [and from another] It comes as logic that with the poleshift, one can expect strata being ripped deep into the Earth and bring up Oil gushers to the surface in a lot of places around the Earth. Am I correct in believing this? When the New Madrid fault rips as predicted by the Zetas, one can expect other rigs in the gulf to topple over and break up and bring relentless volumes of crude Oil to the surface.
      -
      [Zeta response]  The pole shift will not bring greater pressure to the Gulf than it is experiencing today from the bow. Why would this be so, when magnitude 9 quakes are expected worldwide, and the N American plate will slam into the Eurasian Plate? How can a static pressure, squeezing the oil out from its beds under the Gulf, be worse than such a massive encounter? Crashing plates during the hour of the pole shift are experiencing primarily horizontal pressure, land masses thrown sideways, jerked sideways, and then allowed to bounce back. For a body of water, or a body of oil, this results in sloshing, but the pressure on the deep oil fields does not increase, overall. Unless the rock walls encasing the oil field compress, and these are not under that type of pressure, the oil is still contained in the same volume of space. Not explosions, thus. For Iraq, which we have predicted to experience oil fields on fire, rupturing, something different will be
      occurring. Their beds will be ruptured not by the pressure of a plate on the move or a plate slamming into another, but because the tip of the Arabian Plate is shaped like a knife and will cut through these fields. This is visually obvious, by looking at the shape of the Arabian Plate. For N America, despite that the Seaway will rip apart and the New Madrid adjustment will involve rock from Chicago and Ohio all the way to Houston, the Gulf will not have a knife attack. Oil and gas fields directly in the line of rupture for the New Madrid could potentially rupture and burn off, however. For the Seaway, this is a stretch zone, and no increase in pressure on any oil or gas deposits there is not expected.
      <http://zetatalk.com/ning/12ju2010.htm >
      *
      *
      [According to the STO ZetaTalk space angels, planet earth can expect an increase in many more UFO/ET sightings]
       <http://zetatalk.com/index/blog0928.htm>

      The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS! http://Zetaheaven.org: