IS GULF OIL SPILL PRECURSOR TO MORE SERIOUS DISTASTERS?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2010
      After the soon coming Zeta predicted  massive EarthQuake in Japan, can we NEXT expect the monster (Tecumseh) New Madrid Fault to fracture bringing utter chaos and destruction to our nation as well? What happened in the Gulf is linked to fault fracture in Haiti notwithstanding errors made by negligent BP due to monetary greed!
      When the NM fault snap, such will force the warmongering US Pentagon out of Iraq and Afghanistan as well as deployment in many areas around the planet earth!
      Are or should we be preparing?

      The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS! http://Zetaheaven. org: