Re: [ufodiscussion] EXAMINER: UFODC-Obama adviser sa ys documented UFO/ET landings on U.S. Capitol “could d estabilize society”

    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2010
      Hi Bre,

      Many questions remain and I would not care to guess which is the
      biggest, but I think the question of who these ETs might be visiting is
      certainly one of them. I don't think we will be getting the answers any
      time soon though in view of the prevailing attitude of the US government
      that our knowing them "could destabilize society". By that Orwellian kind
      of logic anyone who seeks to acquire such knowledge anyway could be deemed a
      "terrorist" and treated accordingly. Clearly the biggest threat to the
      stability and security of US society is not coming from ETs.