More on David Icke from someone who knows him

  • Brel
    Message 1 of 8 , May 7 5:50 PM
      Hi Dex,
      It's interesting how the lines are being drawn on P4C, of the people who are researchers, but who have no actual experience, or in denial of their own experience[s], and the people who have.
      Kind regards,
      Bre.

      From: ruzya@...
      Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 00:52:20 +0000

      Why don't you send your findings to Project Camelot?

        ________________________________

        From: ruzya@...
        Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 00:52:20 +0000

        Message 3 of 8 , May 10 5:22 PM
          If it is true that everything we experience is inside one's own mind
          then it follows that we are everything we perceive. Therefore David Icke is
          a reptilian.

          I wonder if he knows. ;-)

          From: ruzya@...
          Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 00:52:20 +0000

          Message 4 of 8 , May 10 6:25 PM
            Hi Regan & Dex,
            If my research is expanded to cover the world population as a whole,
            then roughly 30% are Serpent or Dragon personality.
            [This doesn't mean anything nasty, It merely means Strength of mind.]
            And, roughly 20% are natural psychics.

            The biggest secret to emerge in the next few years, is not the disclosure of
            the Star Visitor presence, but as We come to the end of one cycle
            12/21/2012, and start the next cycle 12/22/2012, and the veils between the
            dimensions continue to bleed through on each other, then We continue learn
            about Ourselves.

            As that begins/continues to happen, Human intelligence levels will become
            less and less important, and what's naturally inside, more and more
            important.

            Kind Regards,
            Bre.

            Message 5 of 8 , May 11 4:34 AM
              Hi Bre,

              Thanks for this information. You present some interesting
              statistics. 30% reptilians sounds a substantial number.

              You referred to "Serpent or Dragon personality". Is that the same
              as the reptilian species to which David Icke and others have been referring?
              I ask because both the Serpent and the Dragon are signs of the Chinese
              zodiac, in which they are usually taken to represent particular types of
              human personality rather than distinct non-human species. So apparently the
              Chinese recognised the reptilian nature as an aspect of basic human nature,
              since that is what their zodiac represents. I guess in that case we
              wouldn't be whole human beings without that having that reptilian component
              inside us.

              I think the question is an important one in this context because we
              cannot yet determine whether reptilians really are an objective species in
              their own right or if they are just products of the imaginations of their
              individual witnesses.

              Cheers

              Message 6 of 8 , May 11 6:54 AM
                There are 13 Royal Families of Europe.
                They trace their ancestry many thousands of years back through time.
                They are what are referred to as Pure Bloods, as whenever a marraige takes
                place, It can only be with another Pureblood as Bloodline means more to
                these 'People' than life itself.
                The Royal Family of Britain are one of the Thirteen.

                For U and everybody else, Reptilians are definetely not part of the
                imagination.
                They are estimated to have been on Earth over 270.000 Earth years.
                As have the Saquatch [known as Bigfoot] who keep them in check.
                Humanity, like everyone else shares Earth with Them.
                I feel over the next five years, as the veils between the dimensions get
                thinner and thinner, they will be more in evidence.
                Like everything else, I can appreciate until Humanity starts to report their
                actual presense, like also with ET, then this is all just hearsay.
                Through the secret society structure, the Pure Bloods maintain contact with
                the Reptilians in their Subterranean dwellings.
                The Serpent and Dragon personalities of people are based on Mayan data, and
                are quite different from the actual species, but share many of their traits.
                The Reptilians are known by several different names depending on which
                country of origin that we are talking about.
                The works of David Icke and Lawrence Gardner are the two expert researchers,
                related to both Secret Socities and Bloodlines.

                Hope the above helps.

                Message 7 of 8 , May 12 1:08 PM
                  Bre,

                  Thanks for this further data. You say:

                  "For U and everybody else, Reptilians are definetely not part of the
                  imagination."

                  Perhaps you know that to be so but I do not. In fact I do not share
                  the point of view that there is a difference between what is real and what
                  is imagined. To me this world is ALL imagination - a "virtual reality"
                  experienced in my mind, not real reality (except in the sense that the
                  Absolute is in everything as its essence).

                  I was only concerned to know how you conceive of the Reptilians,
                  that was all. i.e. do you conceive of them as an objective species in their
                  own right that exists independently of man, or do you conceive of them
                  merely as aspects of human nature that experiencers of Reptilians
                  unconsciously project onto power-figures like the Queen Mother and Pres.
                  Bush the elder? It is a tricky question to address, I understand, but
                  unless we confront it I fear we may end up finding ourselves believing
                  passionately in other people's hallucinations and well-crafted
                  rationalizations to support them.

                  Sincerely,

                  Message 8 of 8 , May 13 12:04 AM
                    Yes, the Reptilians/Reptoids are an independent species in their own right.
                    Kind Regards,
                    Bre.