Re: [ufodiscussion] Re: OBAMA: AN ANGEL IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2010
      Mr broali4x,

      I am neither the Queen of England nor a member of the Rothschild
      family. However I understand that I can influence the way the USA is run by
      the power of my spirit nevertheless. But it is my spiritual duty not to
      exercise that power. As a sovereign nation the USA is supposed to be
      controlled by its own citizens, not by outsiders like me, the Queen of
      England and the Rothschilds. We outsiders have no right to a say in your
      country's affairs precisely because they are your country's affairs and not
      ours.

      So if your message to me is that you want me to exercise my
      spiritual power to help your President do the things that he has promised
      the American people that he would do for them, I think it is you who needs
      to get real. The USA is not my country and I am not responsible for its
      problems. So don't ask me to help solve them. In any case, since you say
      your Pres Obama is an "angel" and that he has the Zeta looking out for his
      welfare too, what help could he possibly need from a mere human like me?

      Just out of interest though, how come your "angel" in the White
      House is so weak and powerless that he needs everyone else's help and
      support to do the job that he promised everyone that he would do if he was
      elected to office?