Re: OBAMA: AN ANGEL IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

  • broali4x
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7 7:26 AM
      Funny that you mentioned the planet Mars!
      Mars is where the space Zetas did or do most of their genetic
      engineering in 4th density!
      Heaven yes, some of their contactees have shadow memories of being taken
      to Mars to see and interact and hold the zeta-human Hybrids babies!
      Are you one of the contactees?
      I doubt it,
      sincerely, but I have seen and held the future right in my hands yes
      indeed!
      YES INDEED, and very soon we will have conscious memory of it all circa
      before end of 2012, that is if you are righteous per se!

      Message 2 of 6 , May 7 10:25 AM
        Mr broali4x,

        I am neither the Queen of England nor a member of the Rothschild
        family. However I understand that I can influence the way the USA is run by
        the power of my spirit nevertheless. But it is my spiritual duty not to
        exercise that power. As a sovereign nation the USA is supposed to be
        controlled by its own citizens, not by outsiders like me, the Queen of
        England and the Rothschilds. We outsiders have no right to a say in your
        country's affairs precisely because they are your country's affairs and not
        ours.

        So if your message to me is that you want me to exercise my
        spiritual power to help your President do the things that he has promised
        the American people that he would do for them, I think it is you who needs
        to get real. The USA is not my country and I am not responsible for its
        problems. So don't ask me to help solve them. In any case, since you say
        your Pres Obama is an "angel" and that he has the Zeta looking out for his
        welfare too, what help could he possibly need from a mere human like me?

        Just out of interest though, how come your "angel" in the White
        House is so weak and powerless that he needs everyone else's help and
        support to do the job that he promised everyone that he would do if he was
        elected to office?