Re: OBAMA: AN ANGEL IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

  • broali4x
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2010
      The Queen is British but in some areas and ways she has some power to
      affect life in good ole Greedy-minded america! Did you know the
      Rothschild family have great leverage and power in both Britain and
      America!
      Thus, just because you are British does not mean that you can not sway
      power or affect in other places like in Africa for instance!
      Be for real !

      --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, <masanga@...> wrote:

      > "I pray that each of you will take this message to heart..."
      >
      > That's very kind of you. But what exactly is your message to me?
      >
      > By the way, I'm British and I have no say in how the USA is run.

      Obama
      > will be in somewhat steering this country into a greater degree of
      safety
      > though all will not be salvageable in every situation.
      > He and the nation will need our support if we are to alleviate some of
      the
      > trying consequences otherwise.
      >
      > ***********************************
      > Who is Obama: “The re-incarnation of the beloved righteous
      (STO) Egyptian
      > King Akhenaton?
      > <http://www.crystalinks.com/akhenaten.html>
      > -
      >
      > Is Obama doing anything to address the illegal unjust racist DRUG LAWS
      and
      > senseless black incarceration?
      > Robert Perkinson, author of Texas Tough: The rise of the America
      Prison
      > Empire! Mr. Robert Perkinson says that next month, Obama will sign
      sweeping
      > legislation which will eliminate the unjust racist drug laws which was
      the
      > unfair basis used to disproportionately lock up many blacks primarily
      who
      > use rock crack rather the powder cocaine marking them as FELONS to
      suffer
      > discrimination and hopelessness for life.
      > <http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/id/223368>
      > -
      > Michelle Alexander , author of The New Jim Crow and Mass incarceration
      of
      > Blacks!
      > <http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/04022010/watch.html >
      > _
      > Obama: Who is Barack H. Obama according to the extraterrestrial
      space Zeta
      > angels of <http://ZetaTalk.com>?
      > Â You are the judge!
      >
      > The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS! http://Zetaheaven.org:Â

    • broali4x
      Message 2 of 6 , May 7, 2010
        Funny that you mentioned the planet Mars!
        Mars is where the space Zetas did or do most of their genetic
        engineering in 4th density!
        Heaven yes, some of their contactees have shadow memories of being taken
        to Mars to see and interact and hold the zeta-human Hybrids babies!
        Are you one of the contactees?
        I doubt it,
        sincerely, but I have seen and held the future right in my hands yes
        indeed!
        YES INDEED, and very soon we will have conscious memory of it all circa
        before end of 2012, that is if you are righteous per se!

        http://Zetaheaven.org:Â Â

        Message 3 of 6 , May 7, 2010
          Mr broali4x,

          I am neither the Queen of England nor a member of the Rothschild
          family. However I understand that I can influence the way the USA is run by
          the power of my spirit nevertheless. But it is my spiritual duty not to
          exercise that power. As a sovereign nation the USA is supposed to be
          controlled by its own citizens, not by outsiders like me, the Queen of
          England and the Rothschilds. We outsiders have no right to a say in your
          country's affairs precisely because they are your country's affairs and not
          ours.

          So if your message to me is that you want me to exercise my
          spiritual power to help your President do the things that he has promised
          the American people that he would do for them, I think it is you who needs
          to get real. The USA is not my country and I am not responsible for its
          problems. So don't ask me to help solve them. In any case, since you say
          your Pres Obama is an "angel" and that he has the Zeta looking out for his
          welfare too, what help could he possibly need from a mere human like me?

          Just out of interest though, how come your "angel" in the White
          House is so weak and powerless that he needs everyone else's help and
          support to do the job that he promised everyone that he would do if he was
          elected to office?