Re: [ufodiscussion] OBAMA: AN ANGEL IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2010
      "I pray that each of you will take this message to heart..."

      That's very kind of you. But what exactly is your message to me?

      By the way, I'm British and I have no say in how the USA is run.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2010
        Boy is this a crock of shit. Where has THIS dude been on Mars.
        > "I pray that each of you will take this message to heart..."
        >
        > That's very kind of you. But what exactly is your message to me?
        >
        > By the way, I'm British and I have no say in how the USA is run.

      • broali4x
        Message 3 of 6 , May 7, 2010
          The Queen is British but in some areas and ways she has some power to
          affect life in good ole Greedy-minded america! Did you know the
          Rothschild family have great leverage and power in both Britain and
          America!
          Thus, just because you are British does not mean that you can not sway
          power or affect in other places like in Africa for instance!
          Be for real !

          Message 4 of 6 , May 7, 2010
            Funny that you mentioned the planet Mars!
            Mars is where the space Zetas did or do most of their genetic
            engineering in 4th density!
            Heaven yes, some of their contactees have shadow memories of being taken
            to Mars to see and interact and hold the zeta-human Hybrids babies!
            Are you one of the contactees?
            I doubt it,
            sincerely, but I have seen and held the future right in my hands yes
            indeed!
            YES INDEED, and very soon we will have conscious memory of it all circa
            before end of 2012, that is if you are righteous per se!

            http://Zetaheaven.org:Â Â

            Message 5 of 6 , May 7, 2010
              Mr broali4x,

              I am neither the Queen of England nor a member of the Rothschild
              family. However I understand that I can influence the way the USA is run by
              the power of my spirit nevertheless. But it is my spiritual duty not to
              exercise that power. As a sovereign nation the USA is supposed to be
              controlled by its own citizens, not by outsiders like me, the Queen of
              England and the Rothschilds. We outsiders have no right to a say in your
              country's affairs precisely because they are your country's affairs and not
              ours.

              So if your message to me is that you want me to exercise my
              spiritual power to help your President do the things that he has promised
              the American people that he would do for them, I think it is you who needs
              to get real. The USA is not my country and I am not responsible for its
              problems. So don't ask me to help solve them. In any case, since you say
              your Pres Obama is an "angel" and that he has the Zeta looking out for his
              welfare too, what help could he possibly need from a mere human like me?

              Just out of interest though, how come your "angel" in the White
              House is so weak and powerless that he needs everyone else's help and
              support to do the job that he promised everyone that he would do if he was
              elected to office?