OBAMA: AN ANGEL IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

    Message 1 of 6 , May 6 1:05 PM
      Dear Group,
      I pray that each of you will take this message to heart, as in the coming dreadful days, it will help us all decide as to how important beloved Obama will be in somewhat steering this country into a greater degree of safety though all will not be salvageable in every situation.
      He and the nation will need our support if we are to alleviate some of the trying consequences otherwise.

      ***********************************
      Who is Obama: “The re-incarnation of the beloved righteous (STO) Egyptian King Akhenaton?
      <http://www.crystalinks.com/akhenaten.html>
      -

      Is Obama doing anything to address the illegal unjust racist DRUG LAWS and senseless black incarceration?
      Robert Perkinson, author of Texas Tough: The rise of the America Prison Empire! Mr. Robert Perkinson says that next month, Obama will sign sweeping legislation which will eliminate the unjust racist drug laws which was the unfair basis used to disproportionately lock up many blacks primarily who use rock crack rather the powder cocaine marking them as FELONS to suffer discrimination and hopelessness for life.
      <http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/id/223368>
      -
      Michelle Alexander , author of The New Jim Crow and Mass incarceration of Blacks!
      <http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/04022010/watch.html >
      _
      Obama: Who is Barack H. Obama according to the extraterrestrial space Zeta angels of <http://ZetaTalk.com>?
       You are the judge!

      The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS! http://Zetaheaven.org:

      Message 2 of 6 , May 6 3:13 PM
        "I pray that each of you will take this message to heart..."

        That's very kind of you. But what exactly is your message to me?

        By the way, I'm British and I have no say in how the USA is run.

[...]

        Â You are the judge!

        The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS! http://Zetaheaven.org: Â
      • Ted Loman
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6 3:17 PM
          Boy is this a crock of shit. Where has THIS dude been on Mars.
          > "I pray that each of you will take this message to heart..."
          >
          > That's very kind of you. But what exactly is your message to me?
          >
          > By the way, I'm British and I have no say in how the USA is run.

        • broali4x
          Message 4 of 6 , May 7 7:18 AM
            The Queen is British but in some areas and ways she has some power to
            affect life in good ole Greedy-minded america! Did you know the
            Rothschild family have great leverage and power in both Britain and
            America!
            Thus, just because you are British does not mean that you can not sway
            power or affect in other places like in Africa for instance!
            Be for real !

            Message 5 of 6 , May 7 7:26 AM
              Funny that you mentioned the planet Mars!
              Mars is where the space Zetas did or do most of their genetic
              engineering in 4th density!
              Heaven yes, some of their contactees have shadow memories of being taken
              to Mars to see and interact and hold the zeta-human Hybrids babies!
              Are you one of the contactees?
              I doubt it,
              sincerely, but I have seen and held the future right in my hands yes
              indeed!
              YES INDEED, and very soon we will have conscious memory of it all circa
              before end of 2012, that is if you are righteous per se!

              http://Zetaheaven.org:Â Â

              Message 6 of 6 , May 7 10:25 AM
                Mr broali4x,

                I am neither the Queen of England nor a member of the Rothschild
                family. However I understand that I can influence the way the USA is run by
                the power of my spirit nevertheless. But it is my spiritual duty not to
                exercise that power. As a sovereign nation the USA is supposed to be
                controlled by its own citizens, not by outsiders like me, the Queen of
                England and the Rothschilds. We outsiders have no right to a say in your
                country's affairs precisely because they are your country's affairs and not
                ours.

                So if your message to me is that you want me to exercise my
                spiritual power to help your President do the things that he has promised
                the American people that he would do for them, I think it is you who needs
                to get real. The USA is not my country and I am not responsible for its
                problems. So don't ask me to help solve them. In any case, since you say
                your Pres Obama is an "angel" and that he has the Zeta looking out for his
                welfare too, what help could he possibly need from a mere human like me?

                Just out of interest though, how come your "angel" in the White
                House is so weak and powerless that he needs everyone else's help and
                support to do the job that he promised everyone that he would do if he was
                elected to office?