Bob Dean pulls out all the stops!

  • Brel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2010
      Hi All,
      Wonderful chat with Bob Dean.
      In this third chat, since Camelot's first one with him, there are many more insights into this interdimensional, multidimensional place We call Earth, given.

      One in particular caught my interest.
      A high ranking militiary officer was told to report to a facility in Nevada, dressed in summer clothing.
      It was very cold in the US at the time.
      He reported to the facility, and went down the equivalent of 14 stories below ground.
      He stepped out of the lift and went through a door, and was promptly greeted by another militiary officer, who said, welcome to Pine Gap, Australia.
      He said no I'm not, where in Nevada in the US.
      Fraid not he said, your definetely now in Australia.

      Interesting portal jump that, Eh.
      Bre.