Re: [ufodiscussion] RE: [prepare4contact] Re: Why is it?

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2010
      You raise some deep and thorny questions Dex. But before we can
      know which side ETs are on I think we first have to get clear in our own
      minds about which side we ourselves are on. If we don't know our own
      mission and purpose in life, how can we determine whether ETs (or anyone
      else, for that matter) are working for us or against us?

      By my reading of Phil's report he is still unclear about what his
      life's mission is and I think that is why he expresses such perplexity about
      his abductions, whose reason for happening in his life would otherwise be
      clear to him. In his mind he seems to think it is the ETs that are his
      problem, but I would beg to disagree about that. I think his problem is
      that he has forgotten his life's misssion and therefore he has no idea why
      he is being abducted and what part his abductions are playing in his life's
      strategic plan. I imagine that the sooner he can recover the memory of his
      mission, the sooner he will resolve his quandry about how to deal with these
      experiences.