More Bad & Good News

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2010
      (Note: The good news is my personal testimony)

      This is the kind of stuff that depresses me. It's not attention getting.
      If you two would stop playing the moron long enough because you don't have a clue as to why this is happening, you might be able to figure it out.
      It's noted that all of us are attempting to share our opinions with what we think is happening during these changes but allow some of us who are in contact with both the physical and spiritual high entities dispense with our testimony's in the way they feel isn't harmful to your comfort realities.
      Quit the ridiculous presumptuous commentary, and if you aren't familiar with the word presumptions, look it up?
      Playing the obstructionist is very taxing to those who strive desiring to learn the truth.
      In awhile, if I'm permitted, I'll share some of my witnessing of the Keys information that ought to help verify the greater experiences intended for all those that can be reached.
      I'm not kidding, it's literal fulfilling of things written in our great text of the West, and of the Eastern Philosophy's that were designed to ensure your memory intact and gift of on-going Life with the Cosmic and Etheirc Intelligence, whom wishing your awakened participation with the Immortal's.
      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1606&p=24622#p24622