Re: [ufodiscussion] To Regan

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 12, 2010
      Ironic indeed Dex. What an incredible cheek. And no doubt TPTB
      would say that their present plunging of the USA down to the next level of
      hell will be "for your own good" too - like Kissinger saying that the US
      military had to destroy those South Vietnamese villages in order to save
      them! Where else but in the White House can you find such illogic outside
      of an asylum for the criminally insane?