The Goddess of the North

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2010
      Yesterday I had a vision while meditating. I saw a throne with a
      female figure sitting upon it but her actual appearance was indefinite and
      obscure. Then I heard an inner-voice tell me:
      "She will look like nothing on earth.
      And whoever kneels before her will soon die."

      That was it. I understood the vision to mean that some new
      cult-goddess would soon appear and that she would "look like nothing on
      earth" because she is not truly of the earth. In esoteric terms, her
      soul-pattern is not in resonance with the earth's soul-pattern. Terrestrial
      humanity's soul-patterns are in resonance with the earth's soul-pattern and
      that is why we are born here. But whoever "kneels before her" (i.e. accepts
      her sovereignty) will "soon die" at least spiritually, if not physically
      too, because our soul-patterns are not in resonance with hers and our
      soul-energy would be suppressed by hers.

      Today, I came across the article entitled "Goddess of the North:
      Work begins on a 440-yard earth sculpture...." at this link:
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1264824/Unveiled-Giant-earth-sculpture-naked-reclining-woman.html

      Already some people are identifying it with the divine earth-mother,
      but to me it is a grotesque parody of a woman of whom it could rightly be
      said that "she looks like nothing on earth". Nevertheless I can imagine
      that this expensive abomination will get the go-ahead and become an abiding
      feature of the "Celtic" British landscape for people who know nothing about
      the Celts and even less about the Earth Mother to mould their dreams and
      fantasies about contemporary beliefs and culture upon. What will the
      archaeologists of ten thousand years' time make of it? Whose ostentatious
      tomb will people believe that it was? That of the mythical Princess Diana
      perhaps, the Moon-goddess who is depicted on Ancient Greek vases hunting
      with hounds and who was ritually murdered in an underground tunnel-labyrinth
      somewhere in France by the Minotaur, who she was forced to live with as one
      of his sacrificial virgins? The mind boggles.