RE: [prepare4contact] Re: ETs, Angels, Spooks and us ,. ,,,,!! ,

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2010
      I agree with you Contactee..it is shocking to say the least. The negative expected or rather witnessed in our world from people is understandable due to too great an ignorance inherent in our species. Education was to rectify all of that. I guess abhorrent results occur from suppressing the truth.

      It is a strange spiritual struggle because we tend to think all wants to be good when we realize we're not alone and have been put here for a purpose. A Divine purpose. A correct thinking alignment of energy.

      Violating the Laws of Being and the Cosmos isn't allowed and if anyone wants to continue doing so they'll have to go elsewhere, and I'm beginning to think this is the elsewhere where we relearn the proper values that redeem us from physical form bondage.

      In the mean time, we're asked through our reacquired sufficient love to tolerate and endure to the end our lost brothers and sisters who'll eventually awaken to what they really are beyond the illusion's of appearances.

      It seems God's merciful planning and understanding has doomed us all to perfection no matter how long it take's.

      Dex

      Thanks for posting this Jed.

      I already knew the power of prayer before I learned I was an abductee. Afterward I learned how to use if for protection because before I found out I didn't realize I needed it. I didn't know negative entities existed. I also learned how readily available our guardian angels and especially Arch Angel Michael are to protect us the instant we ask for their help. What I find strange is not to many people talk about this solution. I suppose one has to believe in God first to know there is help waiting to be asked. Which is truly amazing. Yes, people are targeted. Yes it sucks. Yes we can individually realize we have the power to stop it by shielding ourselves. But first, somewhere, somehow you have to realize you have this power of asking God to send His angels to protect you. It is a war of good against evil and those that are targeted live right in the middle of it and the fight is never over so you have to keep your guard up daily. Your post from the angelic realm mentions focusing on the sanctity of the home. I simply ask God to protect me, my family and my home from all evil. There's a lot of evil out there. We have free will and have to realize we can use it otherwise evil will run over you given the opportunity. I learned unless you say NO they do whatever they want. You have to be specific in what you verbally outloud state to them. There's a definate hierarchy at work, God created, regarding our free will and what we chose. They are listening to us in that regard and all must abide by our wishes.

      Phil