POPE RATZINGER AND THE BUSHES

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2010
      Dear group,
      Just as the space Zetas of Zetatalk.com predicted, the worst of Pope Ratzinger pedophile cover-ups are still yet to be reveal and we are finally seeing their words coming true with each passing day!
      If any Muslims, or Amish/Quaker  -  if any other religious group had even a spattering of the same child-abuse pedophile charges as those which are now plaguing the Catholic church, the furor would be so vituperative against them that the whole denomination would be condemned to hellfire!
      How could we as a supposed Christian nation be condoning such dastardly behavior!
      ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________

      Pope Ratzinger and the Bushes: Two Peas In a Pedophile Protection Pod
      By Lori Price, www.legitgov. org 05 April 2010
      A Newsday article from 2005 details the dirtbags, including Neil Bush, who served on Pope Ratzinger's 'ecumenical foundation' -- all protected from on 'High.' Also in 2005, Pope Rat asked US President [sic] George W. Bush to 'declare the pontiff immune from liability' in a lawsuit that accused him of conspiring to cover up the molestation of three boys by a seminarian in Texas. In September 2005, the U.S. asserted that the lawsuit should be dismissed, as the Pope enjoys immunity as head of state of the Holy See.
      <http://www.legitgov .org/price_ pope_bushes_ two_peas_ 050410.html>

      Another Catholic Priest accused of US abuse still working in India
      By PATRICK CONDON and RAVI NESSMAN, AP
      ST. PAUL, Minn. – A Roman Catholic priest was in his native India in 2007 when he was charged with sexually assaulting a teenage girl at his former post in Minnesota. Three years later, he is still serving as a priest in India with the blessing of his local bishop.
      <http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100405/ap_on_re_us/church_abuse>

      *
      ZetaTalk:  Pope  Ratzinger  written Apr 22, 2005

      <http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta216.htm>

      The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS! http://Zetaheaven.org: