FW: RE: [prepare4contact] PPD, Project Preserve Destiny, Part II

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2010
      Dean

      I've got to address you with what I think is enough of your intelligence to realize this scenario is different for the Elect, the Chosen, the selected that advance's with the higher Life programs.
      I'm worried about those who have run out of time to properly assimilate their education for participating in the on-going liberty's offered by our Host of Light.
      As you've said, how many do you think in the world can be reached and understand the profound reason's for their dwelling here?
      They have enormously been interfered with. Technology suppression is still on-going and dangerous to those who continue to pursue free energy, perpetual burning light bulbs, even 200 mile per gallon carburetors limiting our dependency on oil, etc,. I've known some of these people who were contacted by ET's and given the knowledge for these invention's to share with our world. The Air Force and other agency's threatened them to quit their pursuit's or face destructive consequences that they demonstrated when their threat's went unheeded.

      Even the knowledge of God is interfered with when laboratory testing has proved all matter origins come from Light.

      The experiments are shut down, equipment confiscated.
      What will it take for a disclosure that we have a galactic family welcoming us into their midst when we have local authorities denying our right to this knowledge of truth?

      So far, what I've learned, the other guy on the other end of the phone that says quit what you're doing or else calls themselves Satan.

      What am I to think about that Dean?