Greys Called the DOW

  • Brel
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2010
      Hi Dex,
      Dean is among lots of P4C members who seem to have very little interest in
      contact.
      No matter how much is laid out in front of them, they refuse to have
      anything to do with It.

      In about six months time, scientist Loyd Pye will be presenting evidence to
      the world, based on irrefutable DNA evidence taken from the 'Star Child'
      skull.

      This particular skull originates from a Human mother and a not of this Earth
      father.
      Which will give concrete validation of the book of Genisis and Zacharia
      Sichken's work.

      They have known for 11 years now what they had in front of them, but like
      the software required to make the movie Avatar, the make up of this
      particular type of DNA testing has only just become available.
      They need to replicate It at least three times, for It to have scientific
      validity in the very conservitive scientific community.

      Very exciting times just up ahead.
      Bre.