TPTB

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2010
      A member of the forum has emailed me off-list to request more
      information about TPTB and I thought I should open the subject out for
      general discussion so that we can all throw what light we may have upon it.

      Specifically he asks "if you can tell me about the TPTB as to who,
      what where and when, etc.?"

      I imagine we would all like to know the answers to those questions.
      Personally I don't have much information to give by way of answers, but for
      what it may be worth the information that I have is as follows.

      TPTB = "The Powers That Be".

      What are they? As I understand it the term TPTB refers to the de
      facto rulers of global human society - a super-priveleged elite who exist
      beyond the reach of the law and who are able to pull the strings of national
      governments, dictate international agendas and generally shape the world
      however they wish. They are already world-dictators in fact but are not
      officially recognised by any of the official governments or administrative
      institutions in the world, although these are really answerable primarily to
      TPTB and not to their citizens or subjects as they normally pretend.
      Alternative names for them include "The Elite", "The Cabal", "The Secret
      Government" and "The Shadow Government".

      There is often some confusion about whether the term is being used
      in a national, or a global context, as though TPTB in say the USA or Britain
      are different, or separate from TPTB at the international, or global level.
      To my mind the distinction is a false one. As I see it TPTB are
      fundamentally a single global entity, like a giant, world-spanning octopus
      whose many tentacles reach into every government on the planet. (I suppose
      I should have called it a "multipus" for that reason!)

      Because of its unofficial status and because it has not been elected
      to power by the world body-politic, the organisation called TPTB has no
      legitimacy in international law and therefore it exists outside the law as a
      criminal syndicate. It is an upstart, secret dictatorship that has seized
      possession and control of the planet without regard to the wishes of its
      people and the legally-constituted authorities in human society.

      Who are the members of this elite club? This is probably the
      hardest question to answer since up to now the club has always been an
      extremely private and secretive one that only discloses its existence to
      outsiders on a need-to-know basis. Some say it is the Bildebergers, some
      say the Illuminati, some say the Rockefellers, some say the Rothschilds,
      some say it is a group of international bankers, some say Freemasons, some
      say the Vatican, some say the US military-industrial complex, and so on. We
      are in the realms of speculation here. My own view is that probably all of
      the groups mentioned above and more are involved in the global conspiracy
      that supports TPTB but they are mostly not involved in TPTB's
      decision-making process. The core-group of decision-makers is probably a
      handful of people who appoint one member from among themselves to be the
      formal dictator-in-chief for a time and I imagine that would all be done
      with great ceremony after the manner of the esoteric rites of a secret
      religious fraternity.

      Where are they? It seems that they are everywhere in global society
      at the present time, although their power is still marginally greater in
      some places than in others. It is weakest wherever you can find people who
      are still living relatively freely and independently of governmental
      interference and control. You might have to go to Amazonia, or the
      Australian outback, or Outer Mongolia to find such people and you would need
      to go quickly to find them because TPTB have got designs on their regions of
      the planet that won't be in anyone's best interests, least of all the
      natives', by all accounts.

      When did they arise? It's very hard to say because their activities
      are so clandestine and hidden. There have always been secret criminal
      groups in every civilized country in the world of course, but TPTB do not
      seem to have emerged as a global criminal cabal with a definite global
      agenda and timetable for its implementation until the latter half of the
      20th century as far as I can make out. In spite of their truly criminal,
      illegitimate status, at some point they obtained power and control over the
      national governments and began to pose, albeit anonymously, as a higher
      social authority than that of the elected governments of the
      notionally-democratic nations themselves. They had become the de facto
      controllers and regulators of the international scene with its complement of
      international institutions such as it was, including the UN, the World Bank,
      the IMF and so on which had all been designed and installed without any
      reference to the wishes of the people of earth who they had been created to
      govern. Now the global scene is administered and run completely by a caste
      of faceless international bureaucrats who owe allegiance to no particular
      nation and who are accountable to no-one but the people above them in the
      opaque and inscrutable global hierarchy. National governments exist on one
      of the lower levels of this already-existing and growing global
      power-pyramid.

      Some years ago I heard on the grapevine that the target-date for the
      complete installation of TPTB's global regime was 2020 ("20-20 vision", get
      it?). I had no way of verifying it of course but I realised that they would
      have to keep working at breakneck speed continuously right up until the
      deadline if they were going to meet it. And as history has shown they have
      been forcing radical changes upon the world community at an accelerating
      pace over the past couple of decades. First it was Globalisation and then
      it was the War on Terror, then it was the banking crisis, artificial
      flu-pandemics and man-made global warming - all of these being manufactured,
      phoney global causes and crises that most of the world's people can see are
      fraudulent and which they no longer believe in if they ever did in the first
      place. I shall not discuss these individual phenemena now as it would take
      too long, but each can be seen to have been craftily designed and engineered
      to progress TPTB's agenda in its own way. Yet all of them have fallen short
      of achieving anywhere near the full desired effect and I am inclined to
      infer from this that the completion of TPTB's diabolical plan must be
      seriously behind schedule.

      And then too a couple of years ago our ET visitors appear to have
      put something of a spanner in their works by issuing the ultimatum that if
      TPTB do not give the people of earth disclosure by some time in 2013 the ETs
      will give it for them by presenting themselves here en masse. I imagine
      TPTB must have had seizures when they got that. By now I think even TPTB
      themselves must be starting to realise that their fiendishly-cunning plan is
      going irretrievably pear-shaped and it is just a question of time before
      they will have to throw in the sponge.

      I expect that will be good to see, as it will mark the day when we
      are rendered free at last to start reconstituting and rebuilding the earth
      in the ways of true peace and love.

      Regan
    • Brel
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2010
        Hi Regan,
        As U say, It starts off simple and then becomes a gigantic octopus.
        Above countries and their goverments U have 13 [thirteen] royal famalies.
        The very strict code that they go by is 'Bloodline.'
        They are strictly ruled by geniology.
        When they marry, they can only marry from within their bloodline.
        They can trace their bloodlines back many many thousands of years, back
        before there were any religions,
        back even before the Darks Ages.
        Through their pure Bloodlines, they owe Their allegiance to a species called
        the Reptilians who have ruled Earth,
        since they came here an estimated 270.000 Earth years ago, via the lower
        forth dimension.
        So, the top of the Power Pyramid as They call It, are the Reps, then the
        Royals, then the Secret Societies, then the Secret Govt, then everything
        else below, as you've said below.
        All the info in detail that is publicly available, is got through two
        authors.
        Lawrence Gardner and David Icke.
        David Icke's book The Biggest Secret gives a very detailed account of the
        basics.
        But even that is really only just the beginning.
        The only warning I would give is that if one delves very deep into this
        realm, which is very dark in it's very nature,
        then U need to have a lot of courage.
        Kind Regards,
        Bre.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 25, 2010
          Thanks for this information Bre and for giving it in such a clear
          and concisely summarised form too. Much appreciated.

          I am wondering how sure we can be of this picture though. I realise
          that it is probably a simplified description of what must be a very complex
          power-structure in reality. I am familiar with the writings of both David
          Icke and Lawrence Gardiner and although I can accept and resonate with a lot
          of what they each say, there are some areas where our views diverge too.

          To be honest I am not much concerned with who or what the tiers
          above the secret government in the diabolical power pyramid are comprised
          of. I feel pretty sure that if one goes up it far enough one is bound to
          come to Old Nick himself at the top directing everything on all the levels
          below anyway. The levels above the secret government appear to be far out
          of our reach too so we cannot change anything by trying to engage with
          those. We are obliged to act upon the levels that are within our reach and
          even the secret government is not within that boundary for most of us. We
          may be right at the bottom of the pyramid at the grass-roots level but in
          that case we are right where the real power lies because the entire edifice
          is being supported at its base by us. We don't have to support it if we
          don't want to. I think we do have a choice about that.

          Kind regards,