Subject: Cross Posting

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 12:38 PM
      I post these cross over's because even though they're little information drop's I'm inclined to believe can be important for our understanding this complex intelligence...

      Recall just posted the below Crabwood crop circle message over at the GT...It's an important message, especially for the forum readers.

      http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/articles/alienface.html

      Why do I think it important for the forum readers?

      It was when they were showing us at Bill Hamilton's Skywatch a monitoring connection with our discussion's . Trust became an issue...Something like last year's similarity's with my household items' of esoteric symbol's.
      For the eye's that can see, one crop circle was drawn like my winged disc bracelet, right down to matching feather arrangement's. Why do you suppose they chose these item's?
      The below is Recall's pointed out message.

      "Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time.. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)"

      The portrait was important for you to see who it was from

      "There is good out there" is important to remember.

      Measurement's of soul is very complex and generally conducted by unknown psychology method's through out our whole lifetime.
      We even have an intelligence that believe's it's here as a punisher for our sinning..I call them 'The persecutor's.

      No one's an exception.
      Our design here in our world is that we live by 'Faith'. Never give it up.
      I've learned almost everything these intelligence do has multi-level meaning.
      This is school, and we're the student's.