Re: To Phil

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14 11:34 AM
      skolyer wrote:

      I think you are probably right. When you went on your rock hunting expositions and studied geology that is when they began their intrusions???? Interesting, as it is granite and marble by the ton that does something that set you free of them. I don't know how it works. I would rather be free of them myself and not be tested by them.

      Steve

      It's kind of hard for me to follow your train of thought.
      I don't know what you mean by the bird remark and what you're insinuating now?..can you elaborate what you mean?
      I did have an initiation of the Winged GreenSun (Son)...What do you think I've said about this? Rock hounding is unrelated. Antique finding is another story.