Re: [prepare4contact] To Phil

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2010
      skoyler wroye:

      Dex, my nonintuitive deduction would make me wonder if the bird like beings from your early childhood have been chased off by these cat like beings who wish to test you with a cat and mouse game. Much as the cat likes to play with the mouse before eating it.

      That's funny Steve...you're right they could have cobbled me up..but, you know, this is important, I think my reactions kept it being a positive experience. a progressive positive. Meaning because I became fascinated instead of hostile towards their intrusion, they showed me more wonders that eventually ascended up to the Most High. If I had remained resentful I believe it would have blocked most of the important exchanges for this kind of education...Think about. The testing.