To Phil

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2010
      Hi Phil

      I liked the story...positive..still more complex though.

      Yes, these little people and other groups have medically healed many many people. I'm living proof of that too, and credit should be given where credit is due. Some of these ET's have tremendous compassion.

      The problem is discernment. One thing helpful is when you experience love from them you're more than likely in good company.
      Vibration can tell you a lot and by paying attention to a code...judging the fruit of the spirits.

      I discovered the little people that hung around me for awhile added to my adventure seeking antiques. I discovered they had humor like I do. I remember exploring late at night in a boarded Mansion when they dropped in and played with me with their lights. I finally concluded something strangely amiss was going on. In my mind I made a joke, and suddenly, the 2 observing me, laughed heartily together as though they had a mind link.
      Wow! I couldn't catch them because their invisibility tech had a great advantage over me. I chased a variety of ET's and I know they enjoyed the games and reactions elicited from me. For myself, it was pure education. Once I would concluded in figuring out what they were doing they'd start with something new.

      The intrusion was aggravating, but, great days that I miss much.
      Most people I think can never believe this kind of interaction with them.
      They eventually came in with biblical announcements, generally, about the Elect being chosen and we were being tested, like a mouse in a maze and running from a cat.

      Only, this mouse chased the cat and wow! what a cat..running through solid objects, leaping up to the top of roofs, slipping down through apartment ceilings, penetrating any lock, including replacing the tumblers overnight with a strange shiny steel of their making without waking anyone in the house. I tried my best to keep them from entering my home, but, they came like a thief in the night...more biblical... and a huge list of other things they did that eventually replaced my anger with pure fascination trying to understand how they could do what they did. Even a magical stone in an Egyptian silver necklace, I believe from another world, were gifted to an elderly couple running an antique store in a remote town, who needed help. The stone would change under certain condition's. At one time I majored in Geology and I know we don't have stones that could do what this one did. All this adventure came from those who watched over me.
      One other thing, their materialization's were teaching me they could bring objects from our ancient past into the present. That's not the only thing I learned they can do with their ability manipulating time. A Long story.

    • Brel
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2010
        Hi Dex,
        It's very refreshing to read of your interactions with various ET's.
        I wish more would share.
        Many Thanks,
        Bre.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 14, 2010
          Please excuse the typographical errors...I like natural light and It's dark in the kitchen and I can't type for squat on a Lap Top.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 14, 2010
            skolyer wrote:

            I think you are probably right. When you went on your rock hunting expositions and studied geology that is when they began their intrusions???? Interesting, as it is granite and marble by the ton that does something that set you free of them. I don't know how it works. I would rather be free of them myself and not be tested by them.

            Steve

            It's kind of hard for me to follow your train of thought.
            I don't know what you mean by the bird remark and what you're insinuating now?..can you elaborate what you mean?
            I did have an initiation of the Winged GreenSun (Son)...What do you think I've said about this? Rock hounding is unrelated. Antique finding is another story.