Jim Moroney

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2010
      From J. Winston
      Jim Moroney

      discussed his profound ET encounter and how aliens are
      waiting in the wings to save humanity from a crisis that
      awaits us.
      Recalling his 1987 abduction experience, he described
      the entities on the ship as having large heads with no
      hair, very thin necks, and leathery skin. Unlike most
      traditional accounts of ET abductions, Moroney said
      that these creatures had blue eyes, as opposed to the
      commonly cited black eyes, and also spoke English to
      him in "very short sentences."
      Moroney explained that, at the onset of the abduction,
      he was initially very angry about being taken. However,
      one of the entities stepped forward and spoke to him,
      making him "instantly calm." From that point forward,
      he followed their commands as if he were hypnotized.
      Moroney was taken to a room where he underwent a series
      of medical procedures that were "so horrific for me that
      I thought I was going to die," and subsequently blacked
      out. Upon regaining consciousness, he met a taller,
      feminine being who said "we don't understand your
      anger." Feeling guilty, Moroney tried to apologize, but
      was enveloped by an "immense feeling of love and
      compassion" before he could finish speaking. The
      abduction ended soon thereafter and, upon returning to
      where the craft had found him, he felt a sense of
      "camaraderie and friendship" with the ETs.
      On what the alien agenda might be, Moroney theorized
      that it essentially amounts to an "intervention" by
      the ETs. Based on the average human lifespan of 75 years
      and considering the fact that the UFO phenomenon has
      been ongoing, in earnest, since the mid-1940's, he
      speculated that there may be a major event due to happen
      sometime in the next ten years. "There's a calamity
      thats going to be unfolding and I believe it's going to
      be man made," Moroney said, indicating that he felt
      such an event was a n-clear w-r. Despite the popular
      notion that the ETs would step in to stop such a
      conflict, Moroney expressed the belief that they would
      not do so until the human r-ce was on the brink of
      extinction.

      http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/moroney-jim/44188
      http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/duminiak-christine/44271
      "Christine Duminiak"