A Message Of Joy

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2010
      This seems more a message of hope and a cry from the heart to me,
      but it struck a chord in me anyway. I cannot deny the "fragmentation and
      decay" that Dr Chiappalone sees in the world and it seems logical to me that
      any genuinely benign ETs out there would have a back-up plan for the rescue
      of the salvageable human souls on earth if the world's present decline
      should prove terminal. But of course, I don't intend to rely upon it....

      See: http://www.rense.com/general90/joy.htm

      Regan

      A Message Of JOY
      By Dr. J. Chiappalone
      jchiappalone.com
      3-8-10

      The extent and rate of fragmentation and decay around the planet are
      the stuff of nightmares.

      We are in danger of drowning in the volume and details of the
      iniquities committed by miscreants.

      This decay is ubiquitous. It is physical, ecological, geographical,
      astronomical, mental, financial, emotional, sexual, and spiritual.

      And if it is not madness that allows a government to murder 3000 of
      their own people so that then that government can have an excuse to start
      other murderous wars, then what is it?

      Indeed it madness. It is the start of the Terminal Madness I have
      described previously which will escalate and end with planetary destruction.

      In this generation, the reflex reparative mechanisms we would have
      expected, especially if this decay were a cyclical occurrence, as some
      contend, do not appear to be present

      And as we search deeper space some of us at least have become aware
      of the fact that many other structures in the physical universe are in fact
      undergoing similar physical decay.

      We have been able to note in our own lifetime that the rate of
      acceleration of this degeneration is exponential.

      On April 14, 1985, I was invited to a Conference on a Mothercraft
      where information concerning this process and more was given to me, and I
      was charged with the duty of divulging such information for the benefit of
      those who would listen and benefit from what I had to say.

      The material given to me examines every aspect of consciousness in
      all its classes on this Earth and in this dimension. The Mineral, Vegetable,
      Animal, Human, Devic, Galactic and Universal Classes were discussed and
      analysed.

      The material explains who is who, how we got this far, how this mess
      developed, why there is so much pain, suffering and misery, and most
      important of all, what is to be done with this mess.

      The question of why I was chosen to be given this information and
      then charged with its dissemination is tautological. I was chosen because I
      was chosen, full stop.

      The Message is one of Joy.

      Those who have been found fit to continue existence will be
      evacuated from this dimension and placed in a far better environment.

      Those who have chosen to live iniquitously will be left alone, and
      will remain here to pursue their own destructive agendas.

      It was explained that the fragmentation and decay we see are the
      result of the actions of those of Darkness, who cannot live in Honesty,
      Peace, Love and Harmony. And they are scattered throughout the Universe.
      Thus, any perceived gloom and doom is a direct result of their doing. They
      will self-destruct.

      The ones to be transported out of the system are the ones, in all
      the levels of consciousness which I have mentioned, who have shown they can
      live in Honesty, Peace, Love and Harmony.

      Thus, inspite of the extremely complicated nature of the material I
      was given, the message is one of Simplicity and Joy.

      Since 1985, in my attempts to deliver that message, all I have
      gotten in the main, with a few prominent exceptions, are abusive attacks,
      defamation and ridicule.

      Well, as this Earth sinks lower into the bowels of Hell, a few more
      may now begin to pay attention.

      I cannot think of anything more joyous than the news of a timely
      rescue from a doomed vessel in tempestuous seas. And this is the scene right
      now.

      This message has been given to many around the world by now, via
      many differing means of communication. This I have confirmed by spending
      almost 20 years in constant travel throughout most continents.

      I will publish further details of the fragmentation, and of the
      rescue, as they appear to be necessary.

      Dr. J Chiappalone

      www.jchiappalone.com
      drjsc@...