NSA See's Into The Future

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2010
      Cross posting from DonD's Golden Thread Forum:

      Thanks recall for the clarification. Prompts the eyes to widen even further.

      Victor Martinez, in an email this morning, wrote:
      CONSPIRACY BOMBSHELL: PENTAGON SHOOTER JOHN PATRICK BEDELL HAD
      UNDERGROUND UFO BESTSELLER "EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE" ON HIS AMAZON.COM
      "WISHLIST" OF BOOKS!

      HAS "EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE" BY Capt ROBERT COLLINS REPLACED J D
      SALINGER's "CATCHER IN THE RYE" AS THE MUST-HAVE BOOK FOR ALL USG
      MIND-CONTROLLED ASSASSINS?!

      http://copycateffect.blogspot.com/2010/03/bedell.html

      "The BLACK WORLD OF UFOs: EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE," 3rd ed, 2010
      /
      http://www.amazon.com/Black-World-Ufos- ... 745&sr=1-2
      /
      http://www.ufoconspiracy.com/reports/efd_book.htm

      The CORE of a COVER-UP:

      "The ET craft was manufactured using ET technology. This craft was built
      many years before we developed flight. They used a different physics
      principle that we still don't fully understand. We cannot duplicate the
      craft's material. We have nothing similar to that material on Earth."

      CONSPIRACY THEORY BOMBSHELL #2: WHAT HAD THESE 2 "DERANGED LONE-NUT
      KILLERS" UNCOVERED? WHAT THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY HOPES YOU NEVER
      FIND OUT ... READ THE STUNNING TRUE STORY BELOW!

      "BLACK WORLD" NEWS FLASH:

      The NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY and THE SINISTER LINK BETWEEN "LONE-NUT"
      SHOOTERS JOE STACK and JOHN PATRICK BIDELL ... THERE's SO MUCH MORE TO
      THE STACK-BIDELL STORY THAN MEETS THE EYE! / YOU'LL BE RUBBING YOUR LI'L
      EYES IN UTTER DISBELIEF AFTER YOU READ THE FOLLOWING ...

      SET-UP: For those who do not know ...

      � Joe Stack was the guy who flew a airplane into the IRS building in
      Austin, Texas.

      � And Joe Bedell was the guy who shoot a guard at the Pentagon.
      /
      http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/pentagon-shoo ... d=10017089

      JOHN BEDELL and JOE STACK were NOT "terrorists," ... they were good
      friends of mine.

      BACKGROUND: In 1996, we met at an embedded systems conference in
      Sacramento. I do not feel like typing out all the details, but we hit it
      off right from the beginning. We began analysing networks together and
      by 2002, Joe and I were able to penetrate just about any network
      connected to the Internet. The correspondence between John, Joe, and I
      eventually came to a halt, but in February, 2007 I got a call from Joe
      telling me that we needed to talk in person.

      NARRATIVE: I met with him and he spilled his guts to me. He told me
      about all the unlawful and clandestine operations our government was
      involved with and also informed me of the level of corruption that has
      manifested itself in Capitol Hill. He suggested that we find out what
      was going on by infiltrating the CIA's as well as the NSA's networks.

      I was really hesitant about it, but Joe told me that John was on board
      and pointed me to this website and a couple of others as a nudge of
      encouragement. My wife had recently passed and I really felt like I had
      nothing to lose, so the day after his proposal, and after countless
      hours of pouring over CONSPIRACY THEORIES, I accepted. It was not
      because my moral standards were as high as Joe's, but more that my
      wife's death had take a tremendous toll on me, and I went into it for
      the thrill (it kept my mind preoccupied and off my wife).

      That was the last time I saw Joe face to face. I did not see John face
      to face throughout the entire operation, but we communicated through
      digital mediums.
      Joe was the lead man. He orchestrated the entire event, and delegated
      tasks to people. I am a mathematics professor with a focus in
      cryptology, so Joe put me in charge of cryptography.

      I set up secure lines of communication and ran crypt-analysis on
      ciphered keys John sniffed off the networks. John was in charge of pen
      testing. If you are going to get caught, it will be during pen testing,
      since this the most intrusive part of the entire process. It had been
      years since we had worked together as a team, and Joe and John were not
      up to date on the latest network and software security practices. We
      started on private networks and worked our way up to large corporations.

      By 2009 we were prepared to undertake the task at hand. Joe kept things
      compartmentalised during the operation. We were given information on a
      need-to-know basis. I do not know what methods Joe used to attack what
      networks, or even what files he was after, I was only given cipher-texts
      and expected to return the clear-text. John was in charge of
      anti-forensics and clean-up. But, I knew something went wrong when Joe
      called me. I immediately knew right off the bat that something was
      amiss, when I heard John in the background.

      That was our number one rule: NO FACE-TO-FACE CONTACT. His first words,
      "It's way bigger than anybody could have ever dreamed. Look at today's
      date. Listen to the audio-file that I just sent you and then LOOK at the
      time-stamp and at today*s date again!"

      I honestly thought I was busted. I thought it was a government agent
      trying to be funny. The date was February 15, and, I will not ever
      forget this, the audio file was last modified about an hour before I
      listened to it. The clip was of the end of a hockey game and as the
      commentator wrapped things up, he said something along the lines of
      "Thrashers: 7, Kings: 6. Thanks for listening to us on this Monday
      night."

      At first I didn't understand. I didn't even have a clue as to what was
      going on until Joe sent me more of the archives which had every digital
      video, and audio, broadcasts for events that were supposed to happen
      tomorrow, but had not happened yet. Confirmation finally came that this
      was not just some sort of hoax database kept for fun, when we tuned into
      the Thrashers-Kings game and the final score was Thrashers: 7, Kings: 6.

      After brainstorming and researching for days, they finally discovered
      the database was being written to via satellite. And from there things
      clicked into place.

      FLASH FORWARD: The NSA is able to see approximately 27 hours 42 minutes
      and 33 seconds INTO THE FUTURE OF THE WORLD. This is done through a
      satellite. The satellite is able to take images of earth, a selected
      number of video and audio broadcasts (the majority of it is news) routed
      to the satellite by communications on the ground up, to roughly 27 hours
      before it happens. As every second goes by it is slowly gaining the
      ability to see further into the future.

      {NOTE: THIS is what I meant when I said in the past that 'time-travel' can be explained if one has the requisite sophisticated technology at their fingertips. -dd}

      http://abc.go.com/shows/flash-forward
      /
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FlashForward

      FOLLOW-UP: I'm NOT going to expand any further here, but to say the
      satellite is able to do this because of a flaw in the way the Lorentz
      transformations were derived. THIS is my insurance. They have already
      killed Joe and John, and in such a way that they made them out to be
      monsters to the public. They will NOT do this to me.

      FOLLOW-THROUGH: This is the way it will work: If they kill me, abduct me
      or anything, all evidence including the properly derived Lorrentz
      transformations are to be automatically posted here. I must be present
      at my computer at 5:29 a.m. (my time zone) everyday in order to keep
      this posts from happening because 174 servers spanning the globe are set
      to ensure that happens automatically unless my password is entered.

      If the government tries to take this site out or this page, I have
      created A VIRUS THAT WILL SPREAD ON A MASSIVE SCALE and automatically
      upload all the evidence I have against them to the victims PC, so at the
      very least thousands will know the truth but most likely millions. My
      password cannot be cracked. It would take longer to crack an 8096 bit
      RSA encryption key, than my self-made encryption system.

      AFTERMATH: My initials are T.S.G. and I am a Mathematics professor. This
      shall ensure if they kill me and try to slander my name in the media,
      there will be at least a few people who know the truth I'm not telling
      everything here because then they would KILL ME. It's the ONLY
      bargaining chip I have left....
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2010
        (Note: Now that this came out I'm inclined to believe their really doing
        it..Why?..Because I receive information at least most of the time, 1 day or
        2 days in advanced of the News reporting from a monitoring intelligence in
        space...Honest injun..I've have proven this and have hit a wall discussing
        with other people how they're able to see into the future...I've learned no
        one really tries to confirm my statements, so I'm not to bothered sharing
        this with you...If you do take upon yourselves looking further into it, I'm
        sure problems would ensue from the Gov. investigators...This is what I've
        been trying to share with you guys when I say I've tried helping the Gov.
        with this potential future warning ability of which is simply foreseen
        events by the monitors in space...Do try to remember the times past my
        drudging up experiences I've had with the Gov.?...If you can't connect, it
        may not totally be your responsibility...As far as considering some of the
        ATS comments go, like they're saying this being a proven hoax..not for me
        it isn't. I'm one of those direct experiencer's for this kind of alleged
        technology...Remember how I mention periodically there's more I wish I
        could share with you. This is just an aspect example of what's going on for
        those thrust into this kind of reality...'Truth Be Told'...One other thing
        I'd like to mention, the reporting generally is high lighted news all over
        the world and includes my personal life. I have actually saved lives with
        the foreknowledge given, I've proven this through witnesses, so, if you've
        ever wondered if the future can be changed, as a result receiving
        foreknowledge, my personal experience answer's that an undoubtedly 'YES'..
        it can and probably helps us better understand why the intent and purpose
        for the real reason life convey's it...A 'Gift' or a curse from
        Creation...Why I include it as a curse is because foreknowledge of death
        isn't a desirable thing with me...Helpful with saving lives..but not
        desired...What this reveals to me, is they have the technology without
        requiring the mind links...Dex

        From an ATS poster:

        Here is more from him in response to a poster saying he is an old poster:

        Of course you have seen the user ID before because it is a proxy server in
        Portugal. I am currently tunnelled to the proxy through 171 machines. The
        proxy is secretaccess.org. I meant NASA and I also meant it when I said NSA
        as well. NASA's satellite collect the data and it is then stored in NSA's
        database. I do not have time right at the moment to explain exactly how it
        works. Look up the twin paradox, Special theory of Relativity (not general)
        and the Lorrentz transformations. When the satellite reaches high speeds,
        in a sense it can "see" into the future--but only in the sense of EM
        waves--but its mass exists in the present which allows for government
        agencies a way to extract EM waves from the future.
        http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread549145/pg1