Stewart Swerdlow's Blue Blood, True Blood

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2010
      Cross posting:
      From B...

      From Stewart Swerdlow's Blue Blood, True Blood:

      Preface

      As far as the history of this planet is concerned, you can consider that everything you ever learned is a complete lie. All history and science books are rewritten to accommodate the agenda of the controllers of this planet. These books are just as false as the New Age material spewing forth from such places as Sedona and Santa Fe, to name a couple of Illuminati meccas. Disinformation is rampant everywhere.

      My information comes from my Montauk Project indoctrinations, experiences, conversations with scientists involved in Illuminati programs, communications with alien and interdimensional beings whom I met at various government projects, and through the probing of my own Oversoul.

      I cannot offer you physical proof at this time. I can only tell you that it is available in certain places. Although all existence is simultaneous and time and space are merely illusions of physical reality, for the purpose of this book I will present the majority of history from a linear perspective. There are also infinite universes, both physical and non-physical, but for now, I will only tell you about this one.

      To understand how the Illuminati came to power, or even to comprehend what they are, it is important to understand the beginning of life on this world and its progression.

      I do not believe in any religion, organized or otherwise. All religions, no matter what they are, are forms of group mind-control designed to manipulate large masses of people to stop thinking for themselves. I do believe in God. It has no religion.

      Chapter 2

      The Transparent People

      When I worked at Montauk, I encountered an occasional alien species known as a �Reptilian.� They seemed to pop in and out of physical reality. The Reptilians primarily use the lower astral realms as their reference point, or point of entry, into physical reality. This is the origin of the legends of astral demons. My Montauk controllers explained that these beings were brought to the Draco star system eons ago by another group unknown to anyone. Further, they explained, no one knew anything of their true origins.

      When I was about sixteen years old, I discovered the truth about the Reptilians. I was living on central Long Island, and had been in the Montauk project for about two years. My bedroom was on the second floor of my parent�s home. My sister�s room was down the hallway. From her bed, and through her open doorway, she could see my bedroom door.

      One night, I �awoke� in my bed to see a strange creature standing by the side of my bed. About six feet tall, it had a whitish pallor to it. I could see right inside of its body. I saw veins and arteries, and what looked like internal organs all pulsating inside. It did not have any external gender definitions, but I sensed that it was predominantly male. The head was featureless except for the brain that I saw inside of its skull area.

      Communication with me was entirely telepathic. Mentally, it told me that it came from the far future where humans no longer existed, and that its species was not from this reality. Continuing, it said that its species had traveled back into the distant past to create a race of beings, which I knew as the Reptilians, to antagonize and test humans.

      It also told me that they were assisted by the Sirians of Sirius A in the creation of the Reptilians and their placement in the Draco star system. The Sirians are creations of the Ohalu Council, another non-physical group of beings. The Sirius binary star system was never part of the Lyrean civilizations, nor was it ever colonized by them. 1

      Finally, it told me that I was one of its species who voluntarily entered the Earth plane to help humans and the Reptilians deal with each other.

      The being left my room by walking out of my bedroom door. I fell back to sleep. The next morning at breakfast, my sister told me that she saw the weirdest thing the previous night. She could not sleep, and glanced down the lighted hallway to my bedroom door. She said she saw a transparent being come out of my room, walk briefly down the hallway, and vanish! She said you could see right through it! My heart sank in my chest. I told her about my experience. Neither one of us said another word. In fact, we never discussed it again until only recently.

      Chapter 6

      Bluebloods!

      The inner Earth provided a subterranean locale for the Reptilians to regroup and formulate plans to retake the surface. At this point, the Reptilians were completely cut off from their home in the Draco constellation. Their spaceship, the Moon, was in human hands. They were alone, isolated on a now hostile planet. They needed to defend themselves.

      They developed a plan to insidiously retake the surface by blending their genetics with the genetics of the surface humans. Because the human prototype already had Reptilian genetics, it was easy to access the mind-pattern. The Reptilian frequency was already established in the brain stem as well as the Reptilian brain section of these hybrid humans.

      The population of Sumer was chosen as the starting point. These humans were primarily descendents of the Martian, Maldekian, and Lyraen refugees. The Reptilians have a preference for the genetics of blonde-haired, blue-eyed people whose mind-patterns and genetics are so easily controlled. They abducted members of the ruling classes, including political leaders.

      Using these humans, they began a new hybridization program that took several generations to perfect. Their goal was to reach a human/Reptilian genetic 50/50 split. This would produce a human-looking Reptilian that could easily shapeshift from Reptilian to human, then back again. Shapeshifting was accomplished simply by concentrating on the genetics the hybrid wished to open, or lock up, whatever the case may be.

      For this program the Reptilians engaged the help of the Sirians who had the technology to implement such a program. The Sirians knew a lot about genetic alterations and mind-programming, which they freely shared with the Reptilians.

      Once the hybridization program was complete, the Sumerian leaders were now shapeshifting Reptilians. The new Reptilian hybrid became the elite of that culture. Their blood, because of the increased Reptilian DNA, contained more of a copper content. Since copper-based blood turns blue-green upon oxidizing, these Reptilian hybrids were called �Bluebloods.�

      The Bluebloods quickly realized that with a 50/50 human/Reptilian genetic split, it was necessary to intermarry to maintain the 50/50 split bloodline necessary to shapeshift. When the split increased too far to the Reptilian side, shapeshifting became difficult, and holding human form became impossible. In these cases, it was discovered that the ingestion of human hormones, flesh, and blood, allowed the Reptilians to maintain the human form.

      Chapter 16

      Blood-Ritual & Ceremony

      There are many different kinds of ritual and ceremony that are performed as part of the Reptilian belief structure. It is not pleasant to read about, let alone witness. However, it is important to be informed, especially because these rites involve global leadership figures that control every aspect of daily life.

      The most common ceremony performed by the hybrids is the ingestion of human blood and hormones to maintain the human form. Without these substances, the Reptilian mind-pattern would activate their DNA and they would look like lizards.

      Depending on the need of the individual, this might be necessary as often as every few days, or perhaps only every few months. Two key factors are the age of the individual, and the percentage of Reptilian/human DNA. Older hybrids as well as those with more Reptilian genetics need the human harmonics more often.

      These are just a few excerpts from Swerdlow's book Blue Blood, True Blood. Now according to Swerdlow and because of his connections and work at Montauk he also learned much from many of the scientists and Nazi scientists, as well as his own "Psychic abilities". Now I cannot state 100% that all he has writtenis true, but we cannot say that about any one's book out there either for that matter, so we go by what they write, say and put out and we either believe it, parts of it, or discard it all as balony as with any person's writings of course. But according to what all I have read that he has said, he has had one heck of a life of experiences indeed. I have never met Swerdlow, but have communicated with his wife so beyond this I cannot say more at this time, other than as with all things, if it rings true then take it and if it does not ring true, then discard it.