The Giants Are Real

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      Wayne posted:

      I think these giant skeletons are hokum. That's my opinion. Think about it; if they were real, why wouldn't it be common knowledge? Why aren't the skeletons displayed in prominent museums? Why are there no serious scientific studies on them? All we ever see is fake pictures of these giant bones, or pictures of faked giant bones. This would be a major news story, yet nobody is covering it. Why? The simplest answer is usually the correct one: the giant skeletons are not real.

      Wayne

      Dex replies:

      Good point, but, I've talked with people who have found their weapons (spears, etc,.) and tools in Oklahoma.
      For some reason the disseminating of the finds wind up being squashed in a variety of ways and I don't know why.

      Just like the UFO...

      In addition, when I lived in Sedona I had friends go prospecting on private property outside Prescott, Ariz. and found, to their surprise and paranoia, huge huge columns half buried and exposed that looked like part of Rome's coliseums. When they got back late at night to tell us about this discovery, they were frightened and wanted to keep quit about it. It never did get out and still sits unattended probably to this day. IT might have proved remnant of Atlantis. Why people get weird about these things is a study of it's own. That could have been a historical discovery.