RE: [prepare4contact] Fw: Cosmic Trigger ll - The 2010 March EquinoxAwakening

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2010
      (Note: Try to understand how our weather is affected by radiational energy output from the sun...
      The earth receives the radiation through the Northern and Southern polar axis and pressure builds up inside the planet..the earth's way of releasing the increased energy build up is through earthquakes, super storms, etc,...even warms the Oceans...The sun, our primary earth changing problem...Dex)

      Shady posted:

      Oh and if anyone reads the Space Weather News Sites..

      The SUN SPOTS ARE BACK!!! And very very powerful.. in some cases off the Scale Radiation Bursts..

      http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/scie ... -warn.html

      Stronger radiation from the Sun 'will cause sat-navs to fail', scientists warn
      Britain�s satellite navigation networks could soon experience problems and disruptions caused by higher levels of radiation coming from the Sun, scientists warn.

      By Andrew Hough
      Published: 1:00PM GMT 10 Feb 2010

      Hi everyone:

      Today I feel the energy is very off the hook. It looks like things are about to change.
      cheers,
      lynett durgin