Re: [ufodiscussion] SNOWMAGEDDOON! Beloved Obama calls DC blizzard `SNOWMAGEDDOON'!

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2010
      "Please, will Snowmageddon (Round One) and or other soon coming future
      calamities be a spark to cause or help inspire the mighty warmongering
      Pentagon (which is Not under the president at this time) to start rethinking
      about bringing the troops home from all the costly senseless foreign
      deployments and wars including from lowly harmless Haiti?"

      No chance, I'm afraid. The Pentagon has declared that it is
      committed to achieving "full spectrum dominance" of the entire world and to
      doing whatever it takes to attain that objective, at whatever the cost to
      everyone. This is pure fanaticism. I think we should not expect it to
      allow itself to be deflected from its purpose, insane as that purpose may
      be, by any terrestrial event short of its own annihilation. Heavy snowfall
      around Washington DC will not even appear on its radar. Only the workings
      of the US Constitutional government would be interrupted by that, not its
      workings. And as for natural disasters, it capitalises on those to extend
      its domination over their helpless victims and to expand its spheres of
      influence, just as it has done in Haiti. If the whole planet was to
      experience Snowmageddon and plunge into another ice age the Pentagon would
      probably rejoice, because it would be relieved by nature of the tedious
      burden of the world's civilian population and its task of achieving full
      spectrum dominance over the remaining habitable areas of the globe would be
      made very much easier.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010
        Today there was a 4.6 earthquake in Chicago!!!
        Praise God, as the catastrophic New Madrid is about to soon fracture.
        When it does, it will bring this wicked warmongering nation down to its
        knees along with a few other EQs and snowstorms and etc. elsewhere!!
        Thereafter, the UN will be dissolved as financially there will be no
        support, and all the million USA soldiers around the world will be
        quietly brought home in one year or two!
        Amen and on this you can bet you life!

        <http://www.google.com/cse?cx=010085725032305267605%3Acu8bsh6yl_e&ie=UTF\
        -8&q=new+madrid&siteurl=zetatalk.com%2Fsearch%2Ffreefind.htm